The Pioneer DJM T1 Professional DJ Mixer
is the ultimate mixer for Traktor DJ software. The DJM T1 is equipped with a controller function for seamless use with the included Traktor 2 software. A great built in USB soundcard enables you to control scratch and professional ins and outs allow for all the connections you’ll need.
Pioneer DJM T1 Professional DJ Mixer Features
Equipped with High Performance Faders
- Mic and AUX terminals located on front of the unit for ease of connection during performance
- Rubber knobs and Isolator/Effect/Loop give increased control
- Eequipped with a multi input selector for one step switching between 3 inputs: CD/Phono/USB
- Built in 3 band isolator type equalizer gives level control
- MIDI compatible, virtually all knob and button operation information can be sent to external devices
- The channel fader knobs and crossfader knob employ the lock mechanism P-LOCK Fader Cap which prevents the knobs from slipping during performance
- The environmentally friendly Auto Standby function automatically detects the operation state and input signal, and switches the power to standby mode if there is no activity or input for a set time period
- DDJ T1 Edition Traktor 2 DJ software included for all your mixing needs
- Premiere built-in sound card
Channel faders and crossfader are smoother and more durable than ever before, thanks to two metal shafts supporting the fader knobs from each side. The fader is positioned to the side, minimizing damage from liquid or dust that can get inside.
The DJM T1’s crossfader has an exclusive Pioneer magnetic construction that provides extreme durability, and can be used more than 10 million times, achieving nearly three times more durability compared to previous models. The operational load, fader curve and cut lag can also be adjusted to your preference.
High Sound Quality
The Pioneer DJM T1 inherits all of the high sound quality design features expected from Pioneer’s industry leading DJM mixers. Analog and digital circuitry are separated, while analog inputs are converted to digital over the shortest distance possible to reduce unwanted noise. The internal soundcard receives input from a PC as a digital signal, with no loss of sound quality. And the 24 bit D/A converter ensures sound clarity for not only the master output, but the booth output too.
Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity
All buttons and knobs have been pre-assigned, so users can quickly connect the controller to their laptops by USB cable and start their performances without having to adjust any complicated settings. Additionally, the DDJ T1 mixer can be powered through the laptop's USB port.
Included Traktor DJ Software
Includes Pioneer DDJ T1 Edition TRAKTOR 2 DJ software. This popular software is loaded with original functionality, including four-channel deck control and a channel fader start function, which makes it easier for DJs to create exact cue starts.
Specially Designed User Interface
The controller layout and Traktor software interface are identical, ensuring ease-of-use and precise control. The Pioneer DDJ T1 is modeled after the proven design of the professional Pioneer DJ player and mixer and integrates 115mm jog dials, accurate search functionality to quickly find playback points, a load button for song data and a master synch button for beat matching across four channels.