Pioneer MEP 7000 Multi Entertainment Player
The System DJs Have Been Asking for is Finally Here!
Is there no end to the functionality of this rackmount, multi-format, DJ system? Pioneer's MEP7000 DJ CD Player is so compact and full of full of features, it will make you wonder how you ever managed without it. A perfect setup for the mobile DJ, the Pioneer MEP7000 DJ System answers the call for DJs want access to a wide variety of media but never know how much space they will have to work with.
Providing the same powerful features and operational ease as the CDJ series, the MEP7000 DJ Player is the perfect multi-format player with the capability of using all your old CDs (including CD-ROM/DVD-ROM) and the addition of USB connections for flash memory and external Hard drives.
Pioneer MEP7000 Multi Format CD Player Features
Flexible Audio Format Playback
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF Files
- Compatible with USB memory devices and external hard drives
- 4.3-Inch Color LCD with Intelligent Graphical User Interface
- Industry's first Area-Color OEL display
- High quality touch-sensitive Jog Dial
- Rotary selector for rapid track search
- Play List for easily locating frequently played songs
- Auto Mix automatically mixes playback of tracks on the play list
- Seamlessly beat match audio and mix on the fly
- Command Serato Scratch Live 4 without the need of the control discs
- Doubles as a full MIDI controller for any MIDI-compatible PC application
- Scratch and Digital Jog Break effects allow full management of the effects
- Karaoke Mode, Library Tempo Control and Seamless Looping
As well as playback of traditional audio compact discs, the MEP7000 CD Player supports MP3, AAC, WAV2 and AIFF2 stored in USB memory devices, hard disc drive (HDD), CD-R and CDRW and DVD +/-R and RW, allowing for easy playback of existing music libraries and new digital downloads.
4.3-Inch Color LCD & Intelligent Graphical User Interface
In addition to the high-resolution 4.3-inch color LCD panel, the Pioneer MEP7000 DJ CD System uses an intelligent graphic user interface and rotary selector enables rapid track search through large collections of digital audio files. A play list also speeds the track selection process for recalling frequently played songs.
DJS Auto Mix
DJS Auto Mix automatically mixes playback of the tracks registered on the play list in four modes such as ECHO or ZIP. The MEP7000 Multi Format CD System offers audio that is seamlessly beat matched and mixed on the fly.
The MEP7000 includes Pioneer's DJS all-in-one DJ software application for playback from a Windows based computer (PC not included). When the system is connected to the DJS, no mouse or keyboard is required for navigation and DJ performance. The MEP7000 also supports managment of other software, such as SERATO Scratch LIVE4, without the need of the control discs. It can also act as a full MIDI controller for any MIDI-compatible PC application.
Scratch Jog Effect and Digital Jog Break
In addition to traditional scratching, the MEP7000 also features two patterns of Scratch Jog Effects (BUBBLE5 and TRANS5). Three Digital Jog Break effects manipulate the audio effects according to the rotation of the jog dial (JET6/ROLL6/WAH6) broadening the scope of any DJ performance.
Bright Organic Electroluminescence (OEL) Display
Two high-visibility OEL displays provide outstanding visibility for the pitch, playback time and position information. Together with its main 4.3-inch color LCD, the OEL display ensures smooth DJ play regardless of lighting conditions.
Pioneer MEP7000 Modes
- Karaoke Mode: Full support for CD+G playback via the composite video-output
- Library Function: Select tracks from various categories like genre, artist, etc
- Tempo Range: Four pitch ranges for the tempo slider
- (+/- 6%, +/-10%, +/-16% or WIDE8)
- Pitch Bend Button: Fine adjustment of the track speed with the press of a button
- Seamless Loop: Loop audio (from one frame to the length of a CD) without interruption
- Hot Loop: Restart the loop seamlessly from its entry without interruption of the music