Wirelessly play music tracks from your smartphone, tablet or laptop computer with the Pioneer XDJ-AERO Wireless DJ System! In an industry first, the XDJ-AERO enables users to mix and arrange their favorite music tracks stored on their smart devices via Wi-Fi, as well as on USB memory devices and computers via included DJ software. As an added benefit, the Pioneer XDJ-AERO controller can create its own wireless access point when Wi-Fi isn’t available or not in range, enabling quick and convenient connectivity with portable smart devices!
Pioneer XDJ-AERO Wireless DJ System Features
- Industry's first DJ system using Apple iPhone,iPod Touch and smartphones/tablets via Wi-Fi
- Pioneers rekordbox DJ music management app is available at no charge from the App Store and Google Play
- Creates its own wireless access point when Wi-Fi isn’t available
- Can be used as an independent 2-channel mixer
- Can identify up to four devices as sources for music playback
- Access audio tracks on a computer (PC) with the included Pioneer rekordbox music management software
- Wide range of onboard effects including jog drum, Sample Launch, and more
- Two automatic mixing functions
- Record your mix directly to a USB storage device
- Slim and stylish design
- Smoke-colored acrylic panel, blue and white LED illumination and low-profile jog platter
Pioneer created a special mobile application for various smart devices that enables wireless connection and transmission of music to the XDJ-AERO wireless controller via Wi-Fi. The XDJ-AERO can identify up to four devices as sources for music playback. The system can also access audio tracks on a computer (PC) through the use of the included Pioneer rekordbox music management software.
Rekordbox DJ Music Management App
The rekordbox DJ music management app for the extremely popular Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. The rekordbox app enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their portable devices as well as the ability to create playlists, cue/loop point and beat location settings, waveform analysis and more. The organized music in the device can also be wirelessly synced with a computer utilizing the Pioneer rekordbox music management PC software, providing additional convenience of preparing music for playback on a Pioneer DJ system.
The XDJ-AERO DJ controller takes full advantage of the rekordbox app, enabling the iPhone or iPod touch to become an additional source for music content. The XDJ-AERO also creates its own access point, eliminating the need for hard-wired connections and allowing an iPhone or iPod touch with the rekordbox app to send content wirelessly to the DJ system.
For added convenience and expandability, the XDJ-AERO controller system is equipped with audio ports for connecting other sources such as Pioneer CDJ players, and can even be used as a standalone 2-channel mixer. For creative music playback and unique mixing capabilities, the system offers a new built-in jog control, audio effects and more.
- Jog Drum – Launch, scratch and manipulate samples by simply turning or tapping the jog platter.
- Sample Launch – Includes four built-in sounds: Scratch, Horn, Siren and Laser.
- Beat Effect – Four additional effects including Trans, Flanger, Echo and Roll can be added to currently playing music.
- Sound Color Filter – Each channel of the mixer includes Pioneer’s popular Sound Color Filter which can be added to music at any time.
The Pioneer XDJ-AERO features two automatic mix functions, Beat Sync3 and Auto Mix. With Beat Sync, a press of the ‘Sync’ button synchronizes the music loaded in each player on beat with matching beats per minute (BPM). In the Auto Mix mode, playlists created on a smart device using the special mobile application, computer or USB memory device are linked together with cross-fade4 or fade-in/fade-out effects. For added convenience, the XDJ-Aero wireless controller also lets users record their mixes directly onto a USB storage device in WAV format.