Pigtronix Mothership Analog Guitar Synthesizer Effects Pedal
Welcome to the future of analog pedals. The Pigtronix Mothership Analog Guitar Synthesizer Effects Pedal features VCO, Sub-Octave and an Intelligent Ring Modulator. Incredibly fast note recognition and enormous analog sound make this unique synthesizer ideal for use with guitar, bass, horns, vocals or any other musical instrument. No special pickup or interface is required.
Pigtronix Mothership Analog Synthesizer Features
- Triangle or Square wave VCO
- Pitch tracking Ring Modulator
- Fast and Accurate Tracking
- Variable Portamento
- F.A.T. Sub-Octave
- Analog Whammy!
- External Gate
- Individual Voice Levels + Master Volume
- Pigtronix 48VDC power supply included
- True Bypass
At the heart of the Pigtronix Mothership is a note detection circuit that achieves high-speed and accurate pitch to voltage translation. The Mothership is a true analog monosynth with a limitless array of tuning options between its voices. This pedal is capable of otherworldly tones that have never before been available in such a compact and easy to use format as well as some sounds that reach into bizarre and uncharted musical territory.
- The main voice of the Pigtronix Mothership is a VCO (voltage controlled oscillator) that outputs either triangle or square waves. The VCO can be tuned anywhere from two octaves above the input signal to two octaves below the input signal and functions over the entire range of both 5 string bass and 6 string electric guitar. An adjustable portamento (glide) effect can be added to produce subtle slides from note to note or outrageous multi-octave glissando maneuvers. An expression pedal jack for Whammy control provides tunable pitch bending up to one octave using a standard TRS 20K Expression pedal. That's right… ANALOG WHAMMY!
- The Pigtronix octave down is massive; it will shake your house. The Sub Octave is always locked to the input signal, providing a warm and solid fundamental for whatever harmony you create with the other voices. A dedicated SUB Out jack allows low frequencies from the Sub Octave and Ring Modulator to be sent to a separate bass amp for maximum booty.
Intelligent Ring Modulator
- Tune this ring modulator to the sound you desire and it will follow every note you play, retaining the exact harmonic intervals between its output and the signal it is tracking. A 'ring mod source' switch lets the ring modulator follow either the input signal or the VCO signal, providing an immense array of analog textures and interactive harmony. The glide and whammy functions also apply to the intelligent ring modulator, letting the musician morph one harmony into another and then back again.