Three amazing effects in one great pedal! The unique magic of the Pigtronix Disnortion Overdrive/Fuzz/Octave Effects Pedal is Fuzz and Overdrive wired in Parallel, allowing you to pile on the gain without sacrificing clarity, dynamic response, punch or low end. It's like double tracking your guitar inside the pedal!
The Pigtronix Disnortion features three elements: a touch sensitive Overdrive, a Fuzz with 6 different filters, and a frequency doubler named Octava. Each effect is an original design and can each be used independently or in combinations to forge a tremendous range of musically responsive distortion sounds.
Pigtronix Disnortion Overdrive/Fuzz/Octave Features
- 3 Independent Analog Distortion Effects
- Touch Sensitive Tube Sound Overdrive
- Hot Fuzz with 6 different analog filters
- Frequency Doubling Octave Up
- OD and Fuzz Wired in Parallel
- Hugh Gain with no noise
- Works great on all instruments
- 9-18VDC power (Works with Voodoo Labs PP2)
- Pigtronix 18VDC adapter included
The Octava is wired in series before the Overdrive and Fuzz, allowing the pedal to produce a unique type of gated, gnarly grind that is absolutely devastating. An additional buffered output provides a clean signal for parallel processing, direct recording or a side-chain trigger source for the Pigtronix Envelope Phaser.
- The Pigtronix Overdrive on the Disnortion responds to the dynamics of your playing using a unique, 6-stage gain architecture that retains the natural tone of your instrument, adding tube style breakup as you play louder. This circuit is so touch sensitive; you must play it to believe it! From Clean or Gritty Boost right up through Plexi roar, the Pigtronix Overdrive is the definitive musical overdrive.
- Massive Gain, Full Bodied Sustain and Flexible Tone Shapes define the Pigtronix Disnortion FUZZ effect. Pigtronix's unique diode-clipping architecture provides plenty of compression and controllable feedback while preserving the dynamics of your playing style. The rotary tone control switch provides 6 musical EQ curves: Bass, Scoop, Treble, Smooth, F.A.T., and Full Range. The Pigtronix Fuzz can go from clean preamp duty to Hair Raising, Shred Fisted, Freak Out Pandemonium!
- This frequency doubler effect makes the notes you play sound one octave up. A Filter control allows you to achieve singing octave up tones without adjusting your guitar's tone control. Stable intervals such as 4ths and power chords result in gnarly, tweezed out grind, while other intervals create ring-modulator textures in all registers. The Octava is wired in series with the other two effects for harmonic filled lead tones and outlandish bizarre crunch.