Pigtronix Infinity Looper Stereo Guitar Looping Pedal
The Pigtronix Infinity Looper Stereo Guitar Looping Pedal is a remarkably powerful and flexible looper that remains very easy to use and provides high quality, latency-free sound quality! The Infinity Looper’s platform provides instantaneous record, playback, dub, undo and redo, on two stereo loop pairs that can be configured in several ways. On top of superior speed and a unique, performance friendly feature set, the Pigtronix Infinity Looper sounds incredible thanks to its discreet analog limiter stages, transparent analog pass-through and 24bit/48kHz HD recording engine.
Pigtronix Infinity Looper Stereo Guitar Looping Pedal Features
- 2 Stereo Loops with Sync
- Loop 2 Multiplier x1, x2, x3, x4, x6
- Series or Parallel Looping Modes
- 9 loop presets + 1 blank canvas
- 24bit / 48kHz recording
- Latency Free Looping
- Analog pass through of clean tone
- USB access to saved loops
- Supports upload of virtually ANY audio format via USB
- Input Split for recording separate instruments on each loop
- Remote switch for Dub UNDO / REDO (erase / replace) last overdub
- Supports 256 (or more) overdubs per loop
- Aux Loop Out for Drum Monitor
- Expression Pedal for Loop audio volume
- Midi Beat Clock Sync
- Variable Feedback Decay (aka Loop aging)
- All commands are instantaneous
- 5 Stop Modes for flexible performance options
- 18VDC power supply included
- USB-A to microUSB cable included
- Dimensions are 7.4 x 4.6 x 1.5 inches
Infinity’s innovative ‘SYNC MULTI’ mode provides a multiplier function allowing the length of Loop 2 to be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 times the length of Loop 1. The two loops can also be run out of sync or even in SERIES, for verse / chorus song structures. Ninja style input split mode assigns Input 1 to Loop 1 and Input 2 to Loop 2, effectively allowing performers to record and overdub separate instruments on separate loops, into isolated amps simultaneously.
The Pigtronix Infinity pedal also provides a long awaited AUX Loop output intended to send looped audio to stage monitors. This is especially helpful for drummers to hear and stay in time. An expression pedal jack for Loop Volume allows hands free control of the overall audio output. Pigtronix truly thought of everything.
Midi input for beat clock sync causes loop start and stop points to obey Pro Tools or any other DAW / Sequencer that outputs Midi. The Infinity Looper’s USB access allows you to and transfer your music to a computer at full 24bit, 48kHz resolution for further mixing, mastering or immediate publication. Pigtronix has also implemented audio upload with automatic format conversion, allowing you to upload virtually any digital audio file onto the Infinity Looper.