Phil Jones Bass D600 Digital Bass Guitar Amplifier
The Phil Jones Bass D600 Digital Bass Guitar Amplifier produces amazing tone in an incredibly light weight package with 600 watts of power in only 7 pounds weight. It has 2 channels each with its own 5-band EQ, a silky smooth optical limiter, headphone out jack, a stereo auxiliary input for backing tracks, a line input for additional input source, DI out, line out and tuner out.
The D600 is constructed in an all-aluminum chassis with a 1/4 inch thick machined aluminum panel, normally associated with expensive recording studio equipment. This amp oozes quality both in sound and looks and comes with a padded gig back to keep it looking great.
Phil Jones Bass D600 Digital Bass Guitar Amplifier Features
- 600 Watts RMS at only 7 pounds weight
- Dual 5-band EQ for all bass instruments
- Ultra low-noise Electronics
- Low working temperature: virtually no heat PJB's proprietary optical limiter
- Dual voltage 120/240 volts
- Ultra-quiet fully balanced SLR output with ground lift for PA or recording
- Metal accessories for rack mount included
- Luxurious padded shoulder gig bag included