Primacoustic FlexiBooth Instant Studio Vocal Booth
The Primacoustic FlexiBooth Instant Studio Vocal Booth is the quick and easy way to get professional results in any recording space! This full size 24 x 48 in. wall-mounted acoustic cupboard opens up to surround the vocal microphone and create a dry 'voice-over’ zone. Primacoustic carefully designed the FlexiBooth to separate and attenuate room ambiance from the vocal recording, allowing the engineer to add echo or reverb and EQ the voice to best suit the performance in post production.
Primacoustic FlexiBooth Instant Studio Vocal Booth Features
- Creates an instant vocal booth in any room
- Full size 24 x 48 in. design really works
- Remarkably effective at controlling room ambience
- Easy to mount 'French-cleat' sets up in minutes
- Knockdown cabinet hardware makes it easy to assemble
- Two inch thick glass wool panel absorbs from 250Hz and up
- French cleat (rear) makes mounting fast and easy
- One inch thick glass wool door panels for excellent vocal bandwidth absorption
- Metal glide hardware keeps doors open at several preset positions
- Magnetic catch keeps doors closed when not in use
- Easy to clean black melamine doors and frame looks great
From the outside, the FlexiBooth looks like a typical cupboard. But inside, ultra high performance 6lb per cubic foot glass wool panels effectively absorb sound throughout the voice range. The acoustic panels of the FlexiBooth are 100 percent encapsulated with micromesh and are covered in a tough yet attractive acoustically transparent fabric to enhance the fit and finish. Because of the heavy construction, sound attenuation is excellent.
Primacoustic also made FlexiBooth versatile enough to be used as a variable room ambiance controller. Those that have recorded in large pro studios will be familiar with the variable acoustic panels that are often used to tailor room acoustics. For instance, a brighter more ambient room is generally preferred with acoustic instruments while a darker ambiance is often preferred for voice, electric guitars and so on. By positioning several FlexiBooths around the room, one can easily create different acoustic environments by simply opening or closing the FlexiBooth doors.