The Primacoustic London 8 Studio Room Kit is ideal for studios, home theaters and other areas that need acoustic treatment. Primacoustic designed this kit to acoustically optimize rooms under 100 sq ft (9.3 sq m), or to be combined with other panels and foam to treat larger spaces. Every untreated room has sound problems including as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves, and the London 8 room kit is designed to greatly reduce those issues!
Primacoustic London 12 Studio Room Kit Features
- Includes four 12x36 inch Control Columns, eight 12x12 inch Scatter Blocks, 20 Surface Impalers and all the screws needed for mounting
- Complete recording studio in a box
- Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
- High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
The included Broadway panels by Primacoustic are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. 12 panels included.