The IsoLine 2 transformer isolation box minimizes interference from radio transmitters, lighting dimmers and 60hz AC power wiring and help goof-proof sound systems and installations from improper connections or faulty conditions. The Isoline interface boxes provide quality 1:1 line-level output transformers for applications requiring a high degree of electrical isolation only transformers can provide. Uses include: servo balancing, breaking ground loops between pieces of equipment with unbalanced lines, floating the unbalanced outputs of a crossover unit or an unbalanced mixer output that must run down long cables to power amp inputs.
RapcoHorizon IL-2 IsoLine Isolation Features
- A 1/4 inch input (can be used balanced or unbalanced)
- A 1/4 inch loop out with an XLR male output
- A ground lift switch for buzz-free operation in almost any environment
- Heavy duty steel box
- The IL-2 is wired with a pin 2 hot XLR
- Superior quality connectors and transformers
- Individually tested for performance and quality
The IsoLine 2 features a 1/4 inch input (can be used balanced or unbalanced), a 1/4 inch loop out with an XLR male output, a ground lift switch for buzz-free operation in almost any environment and an 18 gauge formed steel box. The connectors and switch are recessed to resist damage. The IL-2 is wired with a pin 2 hot XLR.