A Complete Recording Kit; The PreSonus 1Box AudioBox Recording Package!
If you already have a Mac or PC, the 1Box, AudioBox Recording Package is all you need to create the beginnings of a home studio. Complete with everything you need for recording and producing; Multi-track song production, Demos and musical inspirations, Live performances, Podcasts, Field recording for video or sound effects; the 1Box is an affordable way to make your first leap into computer based music production.
Presonus 1Box Recording Package Includes
PreSonus AudioBox USB allows you to capture your ideas anywhere!
- AudioBox USB Interface with Cable
- Studio One Artist Recording and Production Software
- HD7 Studio Monitoring Headphones
- M7 Studio Condenser Microphone with Cable
- Computer Recording Made Easy Quick Start Guide
- Embossed Metal Carry Box with Handle
The AudioBox USB is a USB bus-powered audio recording interface featuring 2 microphone/instrument inputs with 48V phantom power, 2 balanced TRS outputs, MIDI in/out along with Presonus Studio One music production software giving you everything needed to get started recording and producing your music.
Presonus AudioBox USB Features
- 24-bit / 44.1, 48k USB audio recording interface
- 2 class A XMAX microphone / instrument preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- 2 balanced TRS outputs
- MIDI input/output
- Powered via USB
- Free! Presonus Studio One Artist Music Production Software!
- Now compatible with Snow Leopard!
PreSonus Audio has won numerous awards for designing the highest quality microphone preamplifiers in the industry at all price levels. The AudioBox USB is loaded with preamps that out perform any USB-based interface hands down. The preamplifiers in the AudioBox deliver high headroom, low noise and high gain giving you pure, full and rich sound.
Professional 24-bit converters
Most USB recording devices operate at 16-bit sample rate and use converters with dynamic range of less than 90dB. This translates into a pinched and relatively small sound. The AudioBox USB uses professional-grade analog to digital converters with dynamic range of 102dB and 24-bit sample rate so that the digital conversion is big, quiet and musical.
The AudioBox USB is USB bus-powered allowing you to take it anywhere inspiration hits. No wall warts, line lumps or power cables, just plug in to a powered USB port and you are ready to record.
Ready to hit the road
There’s no plastic here. The AudioBox USB is housed in an all-metal chassis with metal knobs ready to withstand the rigors of travel. Toss it in your laptop bag and mobilize your music creation and production. Whether you want to record your shows, mix on the plane or write songs in your hotel room, the AudioBox is ready.
PreSonus HD7 Headphones
PreSonus' high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Whether you're monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
PreSonus M7 Condenser Microphone
- Professional monitoring headphones
- High-resolution neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98-inch/2.5 meter, single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
This condenser microphone is an excellent companion mic for the AudioBox USB. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, due to the very small mass that must be moved by the in-coming sound wave. This means you can capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. From vocals to acoustic guitar recordings, you'll hear the difference.
Studio One Artist—Plus Gigabytes of Creative Resources
- High -Definition Condenser Microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 0-foot/0-meter cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
This Interface is bundled with an exceptional software package, featuring PreSonus Studio One Artist, the amazing new DAW software for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista that makes producing high-quality projects easier than ever before. As part of the Studio One Artist package, you get 20 new PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and a generous bundle of third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
Compare Studio One Artist and bundled extras to what comes with competing mobile interfaces:
- All-meat, no-bloat, music-creation software with an intuitive, practical, single-window interface
- Unlimited tracks, insert effects, sends, virtual instruments, buses, and effects channels
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Full-featured, flexible automation
- Powerful real-time auto/manual time-stretching and resampling engine
- Control Link (advanced MIDI mapping made easy)
- Twenty 32-bit Native Sound plug-ins, including reverbs, amp modeling, and EQ
- Four new virtual instruments, including a sampler and an analog-type subtractive synth
- Ability to control FireStudio Mobile’s software mixer to create zero-latency cue mixes.
The Studio One artist Software comes packed with gigabytes of third-party resources, including Native Instruments Kore Player with custom SoundPack (150 instruments), Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE, Toontrack EZDrummer Lite, and over 1.4 GB of loops!