- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Presonus has improved on the classic unit Blue Tube DP with the Presonus BlueTube DP Version 2 Microphone Preamp
. The solid-state path now feeds PreSonus’ top-of-the-line Class A XMAX mic preamplifier with 80 dB of variable gain. The tube path features a 12AX7 tube that operates on voltages double that of other preamplifiers in its class, producing lots of headroom and big tone. The BlueTube DP V2 offers lower noise, more high-end clarity, and an even smoother tube sound than its predecessor.
Presonus BlueTube DP Version 2 Microphone Preamp Features
- Dual path mic/instrument tube preamp
- 2 input channels, each with High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier with 80 dB gain range
- 12AX7 vacuum tube gain stage
- Tube Drive tube-saturation control
- 48V phantom power
- 80 Hz high-pass filter
- -20 dB pad to reduce hot input levels
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Illuminated analog VU input-level meter
- 2 balanced combo mic/unbalanced instrument inputs
- 2 balanced XLR main (L/R) line outputs
- 2 unbalanced 1/4 inch main (L/R) line outputs
- Compact 1/2U chassis
- External 12 VDC, 1A power supply
With the the Presonus BlueTube DP V2 You still get all the secondary features you expect in a professional-grade preamp: 48V phantom power, an 80 Hz high-pass filter, -20 dB pad to control hot input signals, and a polarity-reverse switch. Each channel has an illuminated VU meter so you can visually monitor your input levels.
The BlueTube DP V2 features a Tube Drive control that provides a wide range of sounds. When it’s clicked off, you’re using the solid-state preamp for quiet, transparent amplification. When it’s engaged, your signals flow through the tube preamp and you can achieve anything from gentle warmth to edgy distortion.
With two combo mic/instrument inputs, the half-rackspace BlueTube DP V2 is a great choice for guitars and basses as well as for vocals. Singer-songwriters can run their vocal through one channel and their guitar through the other, feeding both to the P.A. It also serves as a DI box, thanks to balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch outputs, and is housed in a new, rugged, 1/2U case. Try the BlueTube DP v2 as a front end for a DAW, too. Few preamps give you both tube and solid-state operation.
Presonus BlueTube DP Version 2 Microphone Preamp Specifications
- Connector Type: XLR, female, balanced
- EIN: -131 dB, 20 kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40 Ohms, A-wtd -128 dB, 20 kHz BW, max gain, Rs=40 Ohms, unwtd
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -0.3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain 5 Hz - 120 kHz, -3 dB, +4 dBu, unity gain
- THD+N: 0.01%, -10 dBu, 1 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, unwtd
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, A-wtd 107 dB, 1kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW, unwtd
- Input Impedance: 1.3 kOhms
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC, 10 mA
- Connector Type: 1/4 inch TS, female, unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1.3 MOhms
- Analog Output:
- Connector Types: XLR, male, balanced 1/4 inch TS, female, unbalanced
- Maximum Output: +20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 51 Ohms
- Tube Stage:
- Type: +12 VDC, 1000mA, center pin positive
- PSU Barrel Dimensions: 5.5 millimeter O.D., 2.1 millimeter I.D., 9.5 millimeter length
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.