PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 10 Top 2013 Guitar with Case
The PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 10 Top 2013 Guitar is expertly designed and crafted to be an absolute workhorse on the stage and in the studio! The Custom 22 features your choice of a Pattern or Pattern Thin mahogany neck and has a beautiful flame maple top with PRS's 10 Top designation which is reserved for only the best tops with no 'dead spots'. The Custom 22 is classic Paul Reed Smith through and through!
HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups wired in PRS’s 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time. PRS HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups were first offered in the 1990’s and helped to define the sound of the time by providing a balance of aggressive, musical, clear highs and strong midrange and bass. These are the pickups that made countless guitarists fall in love with PRS during that time.
Pickup Switching Positions:
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker