PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 2013 Electric Guitar wCase
Classic PRS tone, looks and feel! The PRS Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 2013 Electric Guitar is back and better than ever with a comfortable Pattern neck shape and HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups wired in a redesigned 5-way blade switch. This provides a dual humbucker option for the first time! If you want a classic Paul Reed Smith workhorse guitar, look no further than the Custom 22.
HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups were first offered in the 1990’s and helped to define the sound of the time by providing a balance of aggressive, musical, clear highs and strong midrange and bass. Whether you play blues, rock or metal, these pickups have been known to tackle virtually any style!
Pickup Switching Positions:
- Position One: Bridge humbucker
- Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
- Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
- Position Five: Neck humbucker