With head-turning, beautifully figured tonewoods hand-selected by AMS and PRS, this guitar is ideal for any player or collector who wants to add a unique instrument to their arsenal. AMS and PRS also selected custom inlay for a great touch. A flame Maple top on a Mahogany back combines with an East Indian Rosewood neck with a Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard for a rich look and dynamic, warm and powerful tone.
‘These guitars have a beautiful new look and a highly musical tone that I love,’ Paul Reed Smith.
PRS Paul Reed Smith Pauls Guitar Wood Library Guitar Features
- Artist flame top and all other wood hand-picked by AMS and PRS
- Mahogany back for classic feel, look and tone
- East Indian Rosewood neck provides a great visual and warm, resonant tone
- Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard and headstock veneer
- Paul’s guitar straight stoptail bridge
- Atl. Ivory brush stroke bird inlays and Paul Reed Smith signature inlay
- Hybrid hardware
- Paisley case included