PreSonus Studio One Producer Software Version 2.0
is an integrated approach to recording music, from tracking to mixing to mastering and distribution. It's a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency and yet it's robust enough for the most complex productions. Studio One employs a state-of-the-art audio engine that delivers incredibly clear, accurate sound.
Delivering the features you need and the impeccable audio quality you demand, PreSonus Studio One Producer Software Version 2.0 is the clear choice. When you can work faster, more creatively, and more effortlessly, making music is even more fun.
PreSonus Studio One Producer Software Version 2.0 Features
New-Generation Audio Engine Under the Hood
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Community hub called Exchange for sharing user-created content including instrument and effects presets, FX Chains, Soundsets, and much more
- Create and share packages of content, including audio loops, MIDI loops, presets, and more with Soundset Builder
- Folder tracks with grouping and busing
- Track list with presets and mix console link
- Content browser with search, user tabs, and preview player
- Single and multitrack comping
- Transient detection and editing with groove templates
- Drag-and-drop groove extraction
- Multitrack MIDI editing
- Track Transform (advanced freezing capability)
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing
- Four stunning virtual instruments
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time stretching and resampling
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- Works with key commands from Pro Tools, Cubase, and Logic-or create your own key commands
- Integrated Melodyne pitch correction (trial version)
- 32-bit audio processing
- 26 Native Effects plug-ins, including improved Ampire XT amp modeling, Dual Pan, and Tone Generator
- MP3 import and export
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
Studio One Professional features a 64-bit floating-point version of this audio engine that automatically switches between 64- and 32-bit operation on the fly to accommodate 32-bit plug-ins. Studio One Artist and Studio One Producer feature the same audio engine but it always operates in 32-bit mode.
PreSonus Exchange is a community hub for sharing user-created content. All registered Studio One users have access and can upload to and download from the Exchange. Instrument and effects presets, FX Chains, Soundsets, and much more are easily shared, with user ratings and comments showing the way to the best content the community has to offer.
Best of all, there’s no need to leave Studio One to visit the Exchange. Open the File Browser, click on the Exchange server, and all of the content is at your fingertips, with audio preview. When you find something great, just drag-and-drop, and Exchange automatically downloads the resources and loads them into your Song.
All of the bundled content provided by PreSonus has come in the form of Sound Sets. Now, we are giving users a free tool to create their own Soundsets for distribution to all other registered users through the Exchange via an extension called Sound Set Builder. This extension is now available to all registered Studio One users for immediate download from the Exchange.
With Sound Set Builder, any folder in the file browser can be made into a Studio One Sound Set, complete with a name, description, icon, and URL. This is an excellent way to create and share packages of content, including audio loops, MIDI loops, presets, and more. Sound Set Builder installs into Studio One quickly and easily by drag-and-drop.
Compatible and Easy to Configure
Studio One is compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface, including, of course, the entire line of PreSonus interfaces. Studio One Producer includes all of the features you need to record, edit, and mix, yet it's fast and easy to use. Access powerful editing features without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, effects, and VIs by drag-and-drop.
Take advantage of multitrack comping, multitrack MIDI editing, and transient detection and editing with groove extraction. Use 26 bundled Native Effects plug-ins, third-party VST and AU plug-ins, and ReWire. Import and export MP3s. Based on an elegant, single-window GUI and a content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality, Studio One Producer supports third-party plug-ins and will let you work faster than you thought possible.