The PRS Paul Reed Smith SE 20 Guitar Amplifier Head pumps out 20-watts of spanky, dynamic tone thanks to two 6V6 tubes and can take you from bluesy American cleans to juicy British crunch! The clean channel of the SE20 head has great versatility with an array of tones from crystalline clean to light overdrive crunch. PRS designed the lead channel to produce the warm distortion almost every player longs for.
The SE20 head from Paul Reed Smith features 2 channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end ‘on-on-on’ selector switch, custom wound transformers, and even custom knobs.
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE 20 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 20 watts
- 2 ‘JJ’ 6V6 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering
- Footswitch included