The QSC AP-5122m AcousticPerformance Stage Monitor is a two-way, full-range loudspeaker featuring a 12-inch woofer and is ideal for a variety of portable and installed sound reinforcement applications and can be used as a floor wedge or a main speaker! The AP-5122m uses a high power-capacity 3-inch diaphragm compression driver and combines it with a 12-inch woofer to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction and high SPL. A 40 degree monitor angle, M10 fittings, speaker pole cup and yoke mount fittings allow the QSC AP-5122m to be used in virtually any set-up.
QSC AP-5122m AcousticPerformance Stage Monitor Features
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 90 degree coverage of the axisymmetric waveguide matches natural coverage of the 12-inch woofer at the crossover point for consistent power response
- 3-inch voice coil compression driver for outstanding high-frequency performance
- 40 degree monitor deployment angle ideal for floor monitor use
- M10 fittings, pole cup for speaker stand, and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Dual NL4 Speakon connector
- Bi-Amp / Passive switchable
- 15-ply Baltic birch plywood construction
- 16-Gauge powder coated steel grilles
- Enclosure and terminal input cup designed facilitate the cable runs for clean stage dressings
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles compliment most decors and settings
- Complete EASE, CAD and BIM information available at qsc.com
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) gives the AP-5122m loudspeaker a uniform power-response by matching LF and HF coverage in the cross-over region. Another key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the AP-5122m is the axisymetric waveguide with uncompromised performance in both the vertical and horizontal axes. The result is remarkably consistent coverage and smooth, accurate reproduction on and off-axis.
The AP-5122m may be used as a passive (full-range) loudspeaker or monitor to minimize amplifier channel count or it may be bi-amplified for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys and future QSC products.
The QSC AP-5122m AcousticPerformance speaker features a 40 degree angle making it ideal for floor monitor use and a pole cup for deployment on a loudspeaker stand. The enclosure and terminal input cup on the AP-5122m have been designed facilitate the cable runs for a clean appearance on stage. The speaker also incorporates M10 mounting points for suspension via eye-bolts as well as mount points for an optional yoke bracket.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grills are unadorned eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grill is also lined with acoustically transparent backing adding to the enclosure’s professional appearance.