QSC AP-5152 AcousticPerformance Installation Loudspeaker
The QSC AP-5152 AcousticPerformance Installation Loudspeaker provides professional, high SPL performance in a visually-clean cabinet designed for installed sound reinforcement. This two-way, full-range, passive loudspeaker uses a high power-capacity, 3-inch diaphragm compression driver and combines it with a 15-inch woofer to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction. The QSC AP-5152 is the perfect choice for churches, schools, clubs, music venues and more!
QSC AP-5152 AcousticPerformance Installation Loudspeaker Features
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 75 degree coverage of the axisymmetric waveguide matches natural coverage of the 15-inch woofer at the crossover point for consistent power response
- 3-inch voice coil compression driver for outstanding high-frequency performance
- M10 fittings for suspension via eyebolts, offering flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Covered barrier strip terminals and NL4 Speakon connector
- Bi-Amp / Passive switchable
- 15-ply Baltic birch plywood construction
- 16-Gauge powder coated steel grills
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles compliment most decors and settings
- Complete EASE, CAD and BIM information available at qsc.com
The uniform power-response of the QSC AP-5152 speaker is a result of DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches LF and HF coverage in the cross-over region. Another key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the QSC AP-5152 is the axisymetric waveguide with uncompromised performance in both the vertical and horizontal axes. The result is remarkably consistent coverage and smooth, accurate reproduction on and off-axis.
The AP-5152 AcousticPerformance speaker may be used as a passive (full-range) loudspeaker to minimize amplifier channel count or it may be bi-amplified for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys and future QSC products.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grills are unadorned eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grill is also lined with acoustically transparent backing adding to the enclosure’s professional appearance.