The QSC KW181 is an 18 inch, 1000 watt powered PA subwoofer. Rugged and made to outlast the wear of the road, the KW181 subwoofer comes equiped with low-noise casters and a threaded speaker pole. Purchase a K/KW Series Amplifier from AMS and Receive QSC's
after registering your product at QSC.com
QSC KW181 Loudspeaker Powered PA Subwoofer Features:
- K Series performance in a lightweight, birch design
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 watts)
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets
- Speaker mounting pole included (35 mm diameter, 36 inches (91 cm) long, M20 thread.)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full-range models)
Building on the success of our K Series, the KW Series represents the next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. QSC's system engineers have created the KW Series to feature all the groundbreaking electronic attributes of our popular K Series while at the same time designing a product that is both smaller and significantly lighter than previous wood enclosure models.
Like K Series, each of the four KW Series models features a QSC designed, 1000 watt (2 x 500) Class D power module.
Defined Coverage Area:
Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural dead or hot frequency zones.
Extensive signal processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy all expectations for a product in this category.
KW Series features a four-position mic / line gain switch that allows for connection of a wide variety of devices. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for daisy-chaining of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Phoenix-Style connector. In an installed application, multiple KW Series speakers can be daisy-chained for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
KW Series is designed to withstand the rigors of professional use. Advanced construction processes, premium-grade Baltic birch cabinetry, ergonomic, cast aluminum handles, low-noise casters, and a highly protective steel grille provide for ease of transport and long term durability. Wobble free connection to a threaded speaker pole (included).