The QSC TouchMix-16 compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large concert mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. The TouchMix-16 mixer has the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
QSC TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer Features
- 20 Full Function Inputs: 12 Mic,4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo Line (TRS), Talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 6 Aux (XLR), 2 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue (TRS), Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included