Radial HotShot ABi Line Input Selector
The Radial HotShot ABi Line Input Selector is perfect for switching between two Microphones.
Radial Hot Shot ABi is a balanced signal source selector that allows the user to instantly select between two signal sources by depressing a latching footswitch. As it is completely passive, powering is not required to make it work.
The HotShot ABi is ideal for applications such as switching between two dynamic microphones on a stage or selecting between two audio sources. The latching switch also opens the door for other useful operations: These include using the HotShot ABi as a mute to turn off a microphone; to select between two wireless receivers for live sound system backup; for stereo guitars it can be used to select between two instruments; and for community hall assemblies, it provides the moderator with remote control over two audience microphones.
Radial HotShot ABi Line Input Selector Features
- On-stage line input signal AB redirector
- Toggle switch for one-push operation
- Pads allow using devices with different signal levels
- Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops
- Heavy-duty construction, switches and components