Radial Hot Shot ABO Mic And Line Output Switcher Pedal
The HotShot ABo is a balanced signal output selector that employs a latching switch to allow one to connect a sound source to a choice of two destinations.
The HotShot ABo is completely passive and therefore does not require powering of any type to make it work.
The HotShot ABo can be used in a variety of applications including driving two channels on a mixing console for dry and wet effects routing; to divert a mic from the PA system to the monitors or intercom; for temporarily muting the signal such as when coughing; and for talkback mic control
Radial HotShot™ ABo Features
- On-stage line output signal AB redirector
- Toggle switch for one-push operation
- Pads allow using devices with different signal levels
- Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops
- Heavy-duty construction, switches and components