The Rain Livebook AFX Recording Package with Presonus AudioBox 1818VSL Interface is the recording package for producers, engineers and artists who want powerful features and multiple tracks of simultaneous recording. Make high quality studio recordings in your own home or project studio with the Rain AFX Livebook that is paired seamlessly with the included Presonus AudioBox 1818VSL interface for recording up to 18 tracks simultaneously with the power of an 18x18 StudioLive Digital Mizer.
This Rain Audio Recording Package offers free 3 Year RainCare Warranty and Technical Support along with three sessions with Rain’s Ensemble Plug and Play Sessions to ensure you have all the help you need getting this rig to run at its peak performance. Pick up this Exclusive Rain Notebook Package today at AMS!
Rain Computers LiveBook AFX Notebook Computer Features
It turns out more is actually better.
- Designed for audio production and DJ with software like Pro Tools and Serato
- Powerful Core i7 Ivy Bridge quad-core processor and 8GB (up to 16GB) of memory
- Brand new hi-res 15.6 inch backlit LCD display powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
- Two drives: Solid State Drive and HDD for high speed streaming
- 3 Free Rain Ensemble Plug and Play Sessions for help with all your gear.
- Three Year RainCare Tech Support and Warranty Included
Introducing the new LiveBook AFX. With two drives (one solid state, one mechanical), 4 processor cores and up to 16GB of memory, it's the fastest, most powerful audio workstation you ever put in your backpack and took to a gig. LiveBook AFX is designed for pro audio production and DJs. It's tested and certified to run everything from Pro Tools and Cubase to Serato and Adobe CS6. This is what it's like when your computer can keep up with your creativity.
Ready for everything.
LiveBook AFX wants to make sure you're prepared for whatever happens, whether you're recording an orchestra, DJing a club or doing a major label record from your hotel room. And with this much power, you're adding all the tracks, plug-ins and virtual instruments you need to bring your music to life, any time, anywhere. High speed ports like USB 3.0 and eSATA 3.0 give you streaming up to 6 gigabits per second and the NVIDIA GeForce GT 675M graphics processor makes sure you can score a movie as easily as watching one.
Welcome to tech support for creative people.
In addition to the complimentary 1 year RainCare Technical Support and Warranty, your Rain also includes a free Rain Ensemble Plug & Play session. During your session you can ask for help with anything outside of the computer. We can install your gear, tune your system for the best performance or help with issues that fall into the "grey area" between your computer, software and hardware.
Presonus AudioBox 1818VSL
Recording bands and project-studio owners will love the revolutionary 18 channel, rackmount AudioBox 1818VSL because it has the power of an 18 x 18 StudioLive digital mixer, including signal processing with near-zero latency and the same high-end pro audio quality, including high-headroom XMAX Class A preamps. Plus a complete StudioLive 16.0.2 Fat Channel for compression, limiting, downward expansion, parametric EQ, high-pass filter, delay, and reverb on all inputs and playback streams.
Presonus AudioBox 1818VSL USB 2.0 Audio Interface Features
- Next-generation 24-bit / 96 kHz, 18 x 18, USB 2.0 recording interface and computer-controlled mixer
- 8 Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 instrument inputs
- 6 balanced line inputs
- Balanced main L/R outputs
- 8 balanced line outputs
- Near-zero-latency monitoring with full effects and processing
- VSL (Virtual Studio Live): 26 x 18 ultra-low latency DSP mixer with StudioLive 16.0.2 Fat Channel dynamics processing and EQ for each analog input and its DAW return plus two stereo effects buses with reverb and delay
- Over 50 Fat Channel DSP presets for enhancing instrument and vocal recordings
- Headphone amplifier
- Clip lights for each channel
- USB Sync LED
- Dual LED Level ladders (meters)
- MIDI I/O
- ADAT I/O
- Word Clock I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- Globally switchable phantom power
- Rugged metal chassis
- Rack-mountable in one rack space (1U)
- External 12 VDC power supply included
- Includes Studio One Artist software with unlimited track count and over 4GB of third-party resources