Rain Computers ION AFX Rackmount Audio Workstation
The Rain Computers ION AFX Rackmount Audio Workstation is a revolution in creative computing, tested and certified for use with audio and video software like Pro Tools HD, Nuendo and Native Instruments. A flick of a wrist sends your project screaming down the pipes of an Intel Sandy Bridge-E Xeon quad-core processor, through 8GB of quad-channel memory and into the hands of new, high speed, SATA III hard drives. PCI Express 3.0 expansion is built in for your UAD2, Pro Tools HD and video capture cards.
Rain Computers ION AFX Rackmount Audio Workstation Features
Create something incredible
- Designed and tested for use with Pro Tools, Cubase, Kontakt and more
- Quiet Cool Design prevents heat, noise, glitches and drop-outs
- Powered by a 3.6GHz Intel Sandy Bridge-E Xeon quad-core processor
- Aluminum rackmount chassis with seven expansion slots for Pro Tools HD, UAD2, video capture and more
- One Free Rain Ensemble Plug & Play Session for help with all your gear
The body of the Rain ION AFX rackmount computer is made out of aluminum, part of the Quiet Cool Design that keeps heat and noise extremely low. It's a finely tuned instrument engineered to prevent heat, noise, distortion and dropouts - the last thing you need in the middle of a session. ION AFX is the ultimate media creation tool, ready to obliterate the barriers between you and your creativity.
Welcome to tech support for creative people
In addition to the complimentary 1 year RainCare Technical Support and Warranty, your Rain also includes a free Rain Ensemble Plug & Play session. During your session you can ask for help with anything outside of the computer. Rain can install your gear, tune your system for the best performance or help with issues that fall into the grey area between your computer, software and hardware.