Rain Computers LiveBook A2Corei7DJ with PreSonus 44VSL Recording Pack
The Rain Livebook A2 Notebook Computer with Presonus AudioBox 44VSL Interface Package offers a powerful recording package for producers or engineers to make high quality studio recordings in your own home or project studio. The Rain A2 Livebook is tuned for music production and works seamlessly with the included Presonus AudioBox 44VSL interface for recording up to four channels simultaneously thru Class A mic preamps and near zero latency monitoring.
This Rain Audio Recording Package offers free 3 Year RainCare Warranty and Technical Support along with three sessions with Rain's Ensemble Plug and Play Sessions to ensure you have all the help you need getting this rig to run at its peak performance. Pick up this Exclusive Rain Notebook Package today at AMS!
Rain Computers LiveBook A2 Notebook Computer Features
Generation 2: LiveBook, only better.
- Designed for audio production and DJ with software like Pro Tools and Serato
- Powerful Core i7 Ivy Bridge quad-core processor and 8GB (up to 16GB) of memory
- Brand new hi-res 15.6 backlit LCD display powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
- USB 3.0 and eSATA for high speed streaming to your audio interface and external drives
- 3 Free Rain Ensemble Plug & Play Sessions for help with all your gear.
- Three Year RainCare Tech Support and Warranty Included
The new LiveBook A2 is tested and certified for use with your favorite creative apps from Pro Tools for the musically inclined to Serato for the DJ lurking inside you. Find yourself in a place where the technology is taken care of and all you have to do is play. This is what it's like when your laptop can keep up with your creativity.
Your plug-ins will thank you.
We didn't just put out another laptop, we rewrote the book on what it means to be a mobile audio workstation. Quad-core power, discrete NVIDIA GeForce graphics, room for 16GB of memory and a new high res glossy or matte display, nothing else even comes close. You want more tracks, more plug-ins and more virtual instruments without being tied to your studio like the old days? Then you want LiveBook A2.
Welcome to tech support for creative people.
In addition to the complimentary 1 year RainCare Technical Support and Warranty, your Rain also includes a free Rain Ensemble Plug & Play session. During your session you can ask for help with anything outside of the computer. We can install your gear, tune your system for the best performance or help with issues that fall into the "grey area" between your computer, software and hardware.
Presonus AudioBox 44VSL
The 4-in, 4-out Presonus AudioBox 44VSL USB Audio Interface gives you the same near-zero-latency signal processing as PreSonus' 16.0.2 digital mixer plus reverb and delay, EQ, compression, limiting, and high-pass filter on all inputs and playback streams. A great choice for small bands and home recording, AudioBox 44VSL is compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any recording software. It boasts Class A XMAX mic preamps and 24-bit, 96 kHz converters and comes with PreSonus' Studio One Artist DAW (Mac/Windows).
Presonus AudioBox 44VSL USB Audio Interface Features
- 24-bit /96 kHz, 4 x 4, USB 2.0 recording interface
- 4 Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 instrument inputs
- 2 balanced line inputs
- Balanced main L/R outputs
- 4 balanced line outputs
- Near-zero-latency monitoring with full effects and processing
- VSL (Virtual Studio Live): 8 x 4 ultra-low-latency software mixer with StudioLive 16.0.2 Fat Channel dynamics processing and EQ for each analog input and DAW return, plus two stereo effects buses with reverb and delay
- Over 50 Fat Channel processor presets for enhancing instrument and vocal recordings
- Analog monitor mixing with playback / input mix-control knob
- Clip lights for each channel
- USB Sync LED
- MIDI I/O
- Headphone amplifier
- Globally switchable phantom power
- Rugged metal chassis
- Rack-mountable in 1/2 rack space
- External 12 VDC power supply included
- Includes Studio One Artist software with unlimited track count and over 4GB of third-party resources