The Rane MP25 Club DJ Mixer combines your favorite tracks, beats and loops with your turntables or CD players. Perfect for the performing DJs, the ergonomic design is a plus for nightclubs gigs while it is easily transported in a mobile rig.
Sporting two microphone inputs, four studio-grade phono preamps, four analog aux inputs, four low-latency stereo USB playback inputs, analog and USB effects insert loops, and a variety of analog and digital outputs; the Rane MP25 DJ mixer remains rooted in analog tradition while reaching new heights of digital connectivity.
The Rane MP25 fits in a 19 inch wide rack and is a compact 4 rack spaces tall. The jacks are recessed, allowing connectors to fit inside a mobile coffin.
Rane MP25 Club DJ Mixer with USB Features:
- 22 streaming USB audio channels.
- Four stereo playback channels stream audio directly from your favorite playback, mixing, beat-making, and looping applications to the MP25's digital mixer engine.
- Four stereo record channels stream the four post-fader program channels to your audio application for multi-track recording.
- A fifth stereo record channel streams Mic 1, Mic 2, or the Main Mix to your recording application.
- The USB Effects Loop enables insertion of any available stereo computer-based VST effects processors into the MP25's powerful FlexFX bus.
- Low-latency ASIO / Core Audio drivers eliminate delay between the control input to audio software and the audible result.
- Multiclient ASIO / Core Audio drivers allow multiple software applications to simultaneously stream audio to and from the mixer.
- The MP25 DJ mixer MIDI device exposes the MP25 front panel as a MIDI controller, allowing control of audio application parameters using the mixer's control surface
Installing the ASIO or Core Audio driver creates the Rane MP25 Control Panel in your computer, which also include MIDI implementation.
ASIO and Core Audio software applications are compatible with the Rane MP25, which includes a low-latency, USB 2.0, high-speed, 10-input, 12-output audio interface. The MP25 DJ mixer front panel controls are MIDI-mappable in supporting software. Features will vary between software programs.
For example, in Ableton Live, the Rane MP25 can be used as a multichannel sound card and MIDI controller. You can stream audio from four different audio tracks from Ableton to separate channels of the MP25 DJ mixer, including a dedicated USB audio channel for FlexFX routing, and simultaneously record multitrack or stereo audio back into Ableton Live.
Rane MP25 FlexFX
The FlexFx architecture in the Rane MP25 is more powerful than typical effect insert solutions. The architecture includes the FlexFx Bus, an auxiliary bus routed to the FlexFX Loop which includes two independent effects inserts. Any combination of PGM 1-4 and Mic 1-2 may be routed to the FlexFX Bus. Any combination of external analog and USB effects may be applied within the FlexFX Loop. It's possible to cue and meter the FlexFX Loop return. You may also bypass the entire FlexFX Loop using a single button to instantly punch in and out a combination of effects. The final FlexFX Level controls the amount of the FlexFX audio in the Main Mix. The FlexFX architecture allows you to quickly apply any combination of effects to a variety of sources to produce unique, compelling mixes on the fly.