Reloop Contour Interface Edition DJ Controller
Following the great success of the Digital Jockey series, the Reloop Contour Interface Edition DJ Controller can be perfectly integrated in every DJ software surroundings. Configured and optimized for Traktor PRO, Reloop Contour can control up to four decks, due to the intelligent deck switch system. In doing so the large, backlit buttons shed light on the current status via LED feedback.
Reloop Contour IE DJ Controller Features
- Integrated hi-speed 10 channel USB PRO 24 bit / 96 kHz audio interface
- External mixer mode: Up to 4 stereo channels can be routed to an external mixer
- 2 headphones connections (6.3 mm and 3.5 mm jacks)
- Altogether 47 controllers on 4 player banks: 4 faders, 6 encoders, 2 rotary knobs, 1 trax push-encoder, 32 rubberized buttons, 1 shift button, 1 touch-sensitive, 11 cm XXL jog wheel
- All buttons backlit, encoders with feedback LEDs
- Software controlled feedback LED buttons for visual control
- All control elements in full-size, just like regular DJ equipment
- All controllers applicable for all current DJ and studio softwares
- High-precision buttons, encoders and faders, professional quality
- High-quality manufacturing in metal housing with brushed-aluminium surface
- Traktor Ready: Plug 'n' Play compatible
- Kensington lock port
Thanks to the clearly arranged segmentation of Contour Interface Edition controller, sections for deck, sample, and loop control are ready on stand-by. The extensive effect section disposes of 4 feedback encoders, 4 mini faders and further 4 rubberized buttons - intuitive remixing and controllerism deluxe.
The touch-sensitive Reloop XXL jog wheel can be adjusted in 4 different modes, thus becoming interactively applicable. With a total of 45 controllers on 4 banks the digital DJ has a lot of elbow room: All control elements are full-size and of professional quality. The high-resolution steering signal offers ultra fast and precise Traktor control - of course the Contour DJ controller can also be used as MIDI controller with any other software.
The Contour Interface Edition was especially developed for DJs that wish to integrate Traktor in their existing setup. A hi-speed USB audio interface was implemented in this edition which allows routing up to 4 stereo channels to a mixer. This way Reloop Contour can be used for transport, sampler/hot cue, effect and deck control while the mixer can be used for mixing the tracks.
In stand-alone mode it is also possible to use Reloop Contour with a notebook. Two headphones connections on the front side for direct monitoring are at ones disposal.