Reloop Jockey 3 Pro DJ Controller
With the Reloop Jockey 3 Pro DJ Controller, the Digital Jockey series is being re-defined to the next level. Once you hold the Jockey 3 in your hands, you will directly notice the solid metal construction as well as high-quality knobs and encoders, smooth-running faders and backlit rubberized buttons deluxe!
First and foremost, the Reloop Jockey 3 controller is matched perfectly for the advanced control of Native Instruments' Traktor PRO and its 4 virtual decks. Nevertheless, the Jockey 3 is also suitable for any other MIDI compatible software, as for example Virtual DJ.
Reloop Jockey 3 Pro DJ Controller Features
- High-end 24 bit / 96 kHz audio interface with BurrBrown AD/DA converters and MIDI interface
- Analog sources such as turntables or CD players can be connected directly and also mixed without a computer
- Stable metal construction with bulletproof, 2mm top panel
- Altogether 90 freely assignable MIDI controllers (54 buttons, 6 faders, 13 push encoders, 15 control dials, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Perfect control of all Traktor PRO features such as 8 cue points, smart loop-control, advanced effect control or track management
- Perfect beat synchronization thanks to approved Traktor engine incl. iTunes integration
- Also usable with every other MIDI software, e.g. Virtual DJ
- Dual assignment of all elements due to shift layer
- 4 deck control with trigger switches, classic mixer-style
- MIDI turbo mode updates itself each millisecond for ultra fast transmission and status update
- Ultra slim and even larger jog platters with vinyl grip
- High-resolution jog wheels with up to 4096 impulses per rotation
- The jog wheel's drag can be adjusted according to one's performance preferences
- All faders, control dials and buttons are in full-size club quality
- Large, backlit, rubberized buttons with smooth-touch surface and optimized click point for fast triggering
The spacious layout of the Jockey 3 DJ controller, which is optimized for the most ergonomic workflow of a professional DJ, offers intuitive control for a fast and steady performance without the need to touch a computer. The deck-control section is fully equipped and gives you access to all advanced functions for spinning digitally with up to 4 virtual decks - suited for semi or professional DJs.
The newly developed, extremely flat jog wheels with adjustable jog drag and high-resolution of up to 4096 steps per rotation offers one of the highest resolutions on the market. This high-resolution combined with adjustable tension and sensitivity of Jockey 3's jog wheel makes ultra-precise control possible - in every situation.
Tightly affixed control knobs, extremely smooth faders and soft backlit buttons for visual and tactile status feedback built in full size and pro club quality give you highest precision and comfort at the same time. Smooth-touch rubber buttons with a very responsive click-point will let you hit and trigger your tracks as never before.
Despite the spacious layout and large jog wheels, the Reloop Jockey 3 DJ controller is still compact enough for easy transportation in your gig bag to your next performance.
Mobile DJs will love the possibility to hook up their analogue equipment directly, as turntables or CD players, to the Jockey 3. Compared to many other solutions on the market, Reloop's Jockey 3 offers a true stand alone function - so you can mix and mash up your analogue media even without a computer being connected. Thanks to the additional Master Thru connection a second controller can be routed and even monitored; perfect for DJ team setups.
The Reloop Jockey 3 DJ controller offers a digital mixer section with an exchangeable, extremely smooth-running premium crossfader, sturdy and precise 70mm linefaders, LED level meter, CUE buttons with cue-mix fader, and a high-quality 3-fold EQ. With metal dip switches - in classic old school mixer style - two MIDI decks or an analogue input can be assigned per channel.
The USB audio/MIDI interface works with an audio resolution of up to 24 bit/96 kHz in studio quality. The renowned high-end BurrBrown AD/DA converters give you an ultra low latency, first-class sound characteristics, a vast dynamic range, and the necessary punch to rock a club.
The balanced outputs offer powerful sound and can be routed directly to a big PA in a club. Thanks to the ASIO/CORE driver technology for PC and MAC low latency and first-class sound are guaranteed.