Across the media formats' jungle: The Reloop RMP3 Alpha is Reloop's first true crossmedia player.
Whether CD, MP3, memory stick or hard disk drive - it does not matter where the sound is coming from or how it is coded, the RMP3 Alpha puts the DJ in control. As the new premium player is not only multi but crossmedial it is not only possible to mix, scratch and juggle music, but also to control your favorite DJ software.
Reloop RMP3 Alpha Player Features
- MIDI compatible crossmedia player for DJs
- USB Audio Link: Connect two RMP3 Alpha players to play music from one USB source
- Next Track Feature: Select the next track while the current one is still playing
- RMP3 Database Builder: PC software for analysing USB drives for faster access and easy searching on the RMP3
- Search/Filter feature for searching tracks with title, artist, album or genre criteria
- All control elements are MIDI compatible
- (45 buttons, 1 turning knob, 1 push encoder, 1 fader, 1 jog wheel)
- double assignment via Shift key
- MIDI preset memory
- Several RMP3 can be connected through MIDI
- USB 2.0 port for the connection of hard disks, USB sticks, etc.
Thanks to the Reloop RMP3 Alpha's complete MIDI compatibility all of the 48 control elements can be applied as a control device. All controls can be double assigned with MIDI commands it even becomes possible to manipulate two virtual decks with only one RMP3 Alpha. The assignments can be saved as MIDI presets for various applications.
Due to the large touch-sensitive jog wheels, the RMP3 Alpha DJ CD Player from Reloop feels oustandingly vinyl-like. The micro pitch with a resolution of up to 0.02% facilitates pitch adjustments with the highest precision. Via the auto loop, the fastest mixing tricks can be looped-in in no time and with seven different bar lengths.
In order to play music from one USB source, you can connect two RMP3 Alpha DJ Players, through the USB Audio Link. One RMP3 can analyze desired USB drives via the Data Base Builder software facilitating faster, filtered results. The Next Track
, allows you to select the next track even during playback on the Reloop RMP3 Alpha.
Reloop RMP3 Alpha DJ CD Player Functions
- Auto loop with 7 selectable bar lengths
- Seamless loop/reloop
- DSP effect unit (Filter, Skid, Echo, Flanger, Trans, Phase, Pan, Break plus Hold) with ratio and time parameters
- Automatic and manual beat counter
- Effect link with BPM counter
- Effect modulation via jog wheel
- Touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheel
- High-end scratch simulator with return-to-cue function
- 4 independent 5 sec. sample banks (pitchable)
- 4 independent cue point banks
- ID3 TAG support and CD text
- Track and folder search
- Bright DotMatrix VFD display for all functions
- Long pitch fader (can be switched off)
- Adjustable pitch range (+/- 4/8/16/100 percent)
- Micro pitch with a resolution up to 0,02 percent
- Pitch Lock and Master Tempo
- Pitch bend up to +/- 100 percent
- Auto cue
- Frame search
- Instant start via 1 bit technology (8 fold)
- Playing address
- 10 second anti-shock memory
- Elapsed/remain time display
- Sleep mode
- Slot in loading mechanism with illuminated display
- New, shock absorbing feet bearing
- Instant playback from cue point
- Relay play
- Fader start play
- Digital output
- Headphones output
As a combination of CD MP3 player, USB mass-storage media player and MIDI software controller the Reloop RMP3 Alpha is up to all requirements of the DJ business. The SUV among media players.