The Reloop Terminal Mix 4 DJ Controller with Serato DJ and VJ Bundle
is a limited edition package that includes the award-winning Terminal Mix 4 controller, the exciting new Serato DJ software, and it even includes the powerful video plug-in Serato Video! This 4-deck controller is specifically designed for Serato software so you get seamless performance.
Reloop Terminal Mix 4 DJ Controller with Serato DJ and Video Features
- 4-Deck SERATO DJ performance controller
- Includes full versions of Serato DJ software and Serato Video
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface
- Plug'n'Play: Connect your computer and mix your MP3s
- Designed for the world's leading mixing software developer SERATO
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Newly developed ultra-flat XXL jog platters with Vinyl-grip surface
- 4-channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Large 14 bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Performance section prepared for individual live remixing updates (Cut & Slice)
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable with flexible routing control (into the software or to master)
- 1/4 inch microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control
- Power House Interface: Boost your PA with balanced 1/4 inch jack outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 2 headphones connections: 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch stereo for whatever plug is convenient including equalizer control
- Altogether 111 MIDI controllers (60 buttons, 7 faders, 7 push encoders, 31 turning knobs, 4 switches, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-learn capable software
- USB bus powered: Terminal Mix 4 can be powered via USB only (power supply optional)
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- CORE/ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high quality audio characteristics (Mac/PC)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista compatible
By introducing the Terminal Mix 4, Reloop has broken new ground once again with this fully integrated 4-channel mixer offering a wealth of features, including 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique and filter modulation capabilities per channel. Any of the 4 channels can be easily assigned to the crossfader via the controls on the front panel, where you will also be able to adjust the crossfader curve.
In addition to the popular Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with four convenient management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons - a fader start function can also be activated if desired.
15.5 CM Large Jog Wheels with Vinyl Grip
As a further highlight, Reloop has developed brand new ultra-flat aluminum jog platters which with an impressive XXL diameter of 15.5 cm have also been enhanced with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search) it's possible to easily switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
Trigger Action Deluxe
The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberised buttons which offer a comfortable pressure point whilst also being extremely durable.
The performance section features an extensive 8 button layout which can be utilized over 2 separate layers for true versatility. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available, for example the option of accessing hot cues/samples 5-8 on the second layer - or with future software updates this section can be enhanced even further with brand new performance modes (Cut'n'Slice) for live remixing
The extensive FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops whilst in a live situation.
Reloop also listened to the requests by many DJs and for the first time has integrated a 14 bit pitch fader with 100mm increments, allowing ultra-precise mixing and blending.