Rivera has created from a clean sheet a balanced or unbalanced input, low noise, dynamic Analog Chorus and Vibrato pedal. The Rivera Acoustic Shaman Chorus Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedal is the only Chorus pedal optimized for the balanced output Taylor ES pickup system. With any other unbalanced effects pedal, you are missing up to 6db of level, and not hearing the full tone of your Taylor. The Rivera Acoustic Shaman chorus is the perfect tool for the Chorus-Vibrato effect.
Rivera Acoustic Shaman Chorus Acoustic Effects Pedal Features
- Balanced or unbalanced input, low noise, dynamic Analog Chorus and Vibrato pedal
- The only Chorus pedal optimized for the balanced output Taylor ES pickup system
- Two sets of LFO controls for independent control of Chorus or Vibrato
- 3 different Chorus-Vibrato effects
- With 2 band EQ controls, you can adjust for shimmer and warmth
- Run the Acoustic Shaman chorus pedal in stereo or mono
With two sets of LFO controls, you can independently adjust for swirling Chorus, or warbling Vibrato. The Mode control on the Rivera Acoustic Shaman chorus pedal gives you 3 different Chorus-Vibrato effects. With 2 band EQ controls, you can adjust for shimmer and warmth. An Ef.Blend control gives you just the right amount of effect desired.
You can run the Acoustic Shaman chorus pedal in stereo or mono as well. The Acoustic Shaman, like all Rivera Shaman pedals, utilizes the finest in military and audiophile components, like WIMA Polypropylene wound capacitors, Analog Devices OP275 Chips, lots of discrete low-noise FET and Bi-polar transistors, film resistors, and metal barrel phone jacks.