The Rivera Sedona 55 Combo Amplifier is the world's first all-tube Electric and Acoustic amp designed in collaboration with Nashville fingerpicking legend, Doyle Dykes. Accolades have been given to Sedona 55 from all over the world.
Sedona 55 features two independent and different preamplifier channels. Channel 1 is designed to produce optimum electric tones, clean or distorted. Channel 2 is tailored for electric or acoustic instruments. Sedona 55's specially designed Tweeter can be switched on or off to reproduce an acoustic instrument's sparkling harmonics on demand. In addition, the Tweeter's operation is linked to Channel 2 and is automatically disengaged when Channel 1 is selected.
Rivera Sedona 55 Acoustic/Electric Combo Amplifier Features
- 55 Watts, 1-12 inch JBL
- (5) 12AX7 Preamp Tubes allowing 2 full discrete channels of warm tone
- (2) EL-34 Power Tubes
- Massive transformers and exposed surface mounting for long life and cool operation
- Heavy-Duty 16 Gauge zinc plated steel chassis with welded end make a rugged road worthy amp
- Costly regulated DC filament power supply for the Preamp Tubes allow silent and hum free operation
- Rugged metal phone jacks throughout for years of noise free connections
- Chassis mounted Mica-filled octal tube socket with phosphor bronze-copper plated and hot tin dipped pins for perfect electrical contact and long life
- Detachable AC power cable for easy transportation and replacement
An easy to use anti-feedback equalizer tunes out unwanted notes that would otherwise drone or squeal with sensitive acoustic Instruments. Switched from the front panel, the anti-feedback filter is also linked to Channel 2, and is automatically disengaged when using Channel 1. Reverb has never sounded sweeter, thanks to a long-pan, 6-spring Accutronics reverb.
Another Rivera exclusive feature, the Sedona 55's built-in rear-panel tube direct box output, includes a level control and a pull switch for ground lift. It sends only the Instrument's signal through an all-tube low-impedance, balanced-line XLR output invaluable on-stage or in the studio. An active effects loop with level controls allows for matching any outboard signal processor for optimum tone and minimum noise.
An internal acoustically tuned high-fidelity speaker system consisting of a high-efficiency 12 inch JBL speaker reproduces full frequencies and gives great guitar tone. A single high-power Dome Tweeter adds sibilance and definition to the high-end strings, especially on nylon or gut string instruments. Separate tweeter and full-range speaker output jacks coupled to an impedance selector allow connection to a Sedona Extension Enclosure to cover larger venues.
Never before has an amp received so many rave reviews from guitar magazines. Guitar World as well as Guitar Player have used Sedona as their benchmark for testing other amps as well as many acoustic guitars. Guitar Shop Magazine said, 'This is undoubtedly the best acoustic/electric amp ever made..'
Musician Magazine awarded Sedona Amp of the Year.