With 15/7 Watt operation, lush tones and exceptional signal routing for live or studio applications, Rivera's Venus 3 is a compact and lightweight master of tone. The simplicity of a single channel but wielding versatility with its 3 band EQ and trademark Rivera Notch switch to choose between vintage tweed or vintage black face tones.
Rivera Venus 3 1x12 Features
- Compact and lightweight Tone Master
- Simple single channel operation with 3-band EQ and push-pull gain boost
- 15 Watts with a 12 inch Celestion G12- Heritage 30 speaker
- Rivera Notch switch toggles between vintage tweed or black face tones
- 12AX7 pre and 6V6GT, Class-A power amp section
- Accutronics 3 spring reverb and Presence control
- Vintage-Modern switch cuts power down to 7 watts
With two12AX7 tubes, great headroom for clean playing is easily dialed- in, and with the push-pull gain boost feature the available gain and distortion will allow sustain for days. Every nuance of your note will enveloped in a rich harmonic sweetness that the 15 Watt 2-6V6GT Class A power amp section delivers to a 1-12 inch Celestion G12- Heritage 30 speaker.
Although compact, the Venus 3 is huge on sound with its ultra-clean bottom end warmth, spaciousness and long lush decay with the built-in Accutronics 3 spring reverb and a final touch of Presence control this high end amp will dazzle you and your audience with its brilliance.
Rivera's Vintage-Modern switch on the rear panel allows the power to be cut down to 7 watts while enhancing the even order harmonics, making it indispensable for low volume recording and practice.
Versatile Signal Routing
Two speaker jacks allow connection to the internal as well as external speakers. A Line Out jack gives you the option of slaving another amp or recording directly from power amp signal that is at line level. Effects patching is rapid with Preamp Out and Power Amp Input jacks provided as well.