- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Rane MP26 Club DJ Mixer with USB
satisfies the audio and ergonomic demands of performing DJs. The MP26 mixer has a 19 in. rack format preferred by nightclubs, with a shallow design that drops into a mobile rig. The Rane MP26 is 5 rack units high and comes with internal digital effects including: Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Hold Echo, Robot, and Reverb.
Rane MP26 Club DJ Mixer with USB Features
- 19 in. rack format and 5 rack units high
- Internal digital effects including Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Hold Echo, Robot, and Reverb
- Two microphone inputs with optional Talkover ducking
- Four individually switchable stereo Phono/Line inputs
- Four stereo Auxiliary inputs
- Stereo Main Outputs on balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA
- Stereo Record outputs on RCA, S/PDIF and USB
Sporting two microphone inputs, four studio-grade phono preamps, four analog aux inputs, four low-latency stereo USB inputs, analog and USB effects insert loops, internal effects processor, and a variety of analog and digital outputs; the MP26 remains rooted in analog tradition while reaching new heights of digital connectivity.
Reliable, low-latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers interface the Rane MP26's twenty-two USB audio channels directly to your favorite multi-track mixing, beat-making, looping, effects, and recording applications. Additionally, the MP26's front panel controls are MIDI enabled, allowing manipulation of software parameters directly from the mixer's control surface.
Internal Audio Effects
The six effect buttons both turn on and sync an internal effect. By keeping this separate from the FlexFx On button, it is possible to turn on, sync and cue effects before you hear them in the Main Mix. Only one internal effect is selected at a time. With six independent buttons, it is possible to drum in different effects all with independent beat multipliers, without interruption. The 6 built-in effects are Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Hold Echo, Robot, and Reverb.
External Audio Effects
Any stereo effects unit connected to the Send and Return can be inserted independently or in combination with other effects. The external analog loop includes Send and Return Levels to match mixer and processor audio levels.
Your favorite VST effects plug-ins on your computer can be inserted independently or in combination with other effects using the FlexFX USB Insert.
Rane MP26 Club DJ Mixer with USB Specifications
- Phono/Line, Aux, FlexFX Inputs: 4 stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line Level: Rear panel switch for each Phono/Line input
- Mic Inputs: Balanced 1/4 inch TRS and XLR combination jacks
- Mic 1: Front and rear panel jacks
- Mic 2: Rear panel jack with Mic/Line-level switch
- FlexFX: Unbalanced 1/4 inch tip-sleeve
- Send: Auto-mono, Left and Right Output jacks
- Return: Auto-mono, Left and Right Input jacks
- Outputs: Main, Zone, Booth, Record, FlexFX: Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch TRS, unbalanced RCA and 1/4 inch TS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.25 dB / -1.5 dB
- Zone/Booth: Auto-mono, left and right jacks
- Main Output: Mono switch, rear panel attenuator (0 to -24 dB)
- Dynamic Range, Line In to Line Out: 100 dB A-weighted
- Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs):
- 24-bit, 48 kHz
- Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs):
- 24-bit, 48 kHz
- Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): 48 kHz, 32-bit, floating-point
- USB Audio: 48 kHz, 32-bit, floating-point
- Stereo Record Channels: 6
- Stereo Playback Channels: 5
- Universal Internal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 12 W max
- USB Power: Mixer is self-powered
- Construction: All Steel
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 8.75 x 19 x 4.6 inches
- Weight: 10.1 lb (4.58 kg)
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.