Rode NTG3 Condenser Shotgun Microphone with Storage Cylinder
The Rode NTG3 Condenser Shotgun Microphone is the result of years of development by Rode engineers.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the Rode NTG3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue. In addition to its robust properties the NTG3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become Rode’s premier A/V microphone.
Rode NTG3 Features
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
When not in use the NTG3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.