The Rode PG1 Pistol Grip for VideoMic is a convenient and ergonomic way to operate your Rode VideoMic or Stereo VideoMic independently of your video camera.
The built-in cold shoe mount makes a secure connection between the microphone and the grip. For even more versatility, the PG1 features a 3/8-inch thread on the base that allows connection to a boompole or microphone stand, while the spine features handy cable management. Don't miss out on this handy accessory, own yours today!
Rode PG1 Pistol Grip Features
- An excellent accessory for audio video applications
- For using Rode VideoMics independent of the camera
- Cold shoe mount provides a secure connection between the mic and grip
- 3/8-inch thread on for connection to a boompole or mic stand
- Spine design offers handy cable management