Roland AC60 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The Roland AC-60 is an innovative stereo amp with sophisticated DSP that delivers a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band, extra-wide chorus, plus delay/reverb. No acoustic amps on the market today, can compete with the rich, natural tone & versatility of the compact Roland AC-60. The 60-watt, dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel (1/4" input- choose between piezo and magnetic pickups) and a Mic/Line channel (XLR/1/4" combo) with Phantom Power.
A useful Anti-Feedback feature is great for acoustic guitarists. Other features include a Mute switch for silent tuning; Stereo Line Out XLRs; mono Line out (house PA?); stereo AUX RCA or 1/4” rear panel line inputs (perfect for keyboards, or guitar synths); and a built-in tilt stand. It also easily mounts on a standard speaker pole stand. A direct TRS mono output is super-convenient for a tuner or a stage DI.
Two TRS footswitch jacks let you control chorus, reverb/delay, mute and anti-feedback (Use up to 4 FS-5U pedals). The Roland AC-60 is the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs since it even has a subwoofer out. At under 22 pounds, the AC-60 comes with a great carrying bag to boot. Talk about impressive!
Roland AC-60 Features
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed “wide” chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications
- Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
Big Sound in a Compact Package
Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new “wide” mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it’s more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor