- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Roland BA330 portable PA system delivers high performance sound that defies it sound whether it is plugged in or battery powered.
The portable BA330 PA system features a digital stereo amplifier which drives four 6.5 inch stereo speakers and two tweeters, positioned for wide stereo projection. It's the ideal, all-in-one portable PA solution for small music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings and much more.
Roland BA330 Stereo PA System Features
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people
- No setup required, just plug in and go!
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6.5 inch speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle
- Speaker-stand adaptor for mounting on a standard speaker stand
If you've ever encountered embarrassing feedback onstage, and most of us have, you'll be pleased to know that the BA330 is equipped with Roland's advanced Anti-Feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA330 automatically detects the howling point and eliminates feedback.
Three high-quality effects are built-into the BA330: Reverb, Delay, and Wide. The effects can be turned on/off independently for each channel. In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided as well as EQ control for each channel.
A wide range of instruments, microphones, and devices can be plugged into the BA-330 simultaneously. Two mono channels are provided for microphones or line-level instruments (XLR and 1/4 inch jacks), two stereo channels are provided for stereo instruments (1/4 inch L/R jacks), and a stereo Aux input channel is provided for CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS jacks).
The BA330’s Stereo Link jack lets you cascade two units, giving you twice as many channels and the ability to position the two units on opposing sides of the stage.
Roland BA330 Stereo PA System Specifications
- Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 4, Tweeter x 2
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- CH 1, CH 2 MIC: -50 dBu
- CH 1,CH 2 INST: -20 dBu, CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6: -20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- STEREO LINK IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz):
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu
- STEREO LINK OUT: -10 dBu
- Channel Controls:
- CH1,CH2: MIC/INSTRUMENT Switch, EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob
- CH3/CH4, CH5/CH6: EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob
- Master Controls
- Equalizer (LOW Knob, HIGH Knob)
- VOLUME Knob
- ANTI FEEDBACK Switch
- EFFECT Knob
- BATTERY CHECK/MUTE Switch
- OUTPUT POWER Switch
- AUX IN Control: LEVEL Knob
LED: BATTERY, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE, POWER
- CH 1, CH 2: Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6:
- Input Jack L/MONO (1/4 inch phone type)
- Input Jack R (1/4 inch phone type)
- AUX IN: Input Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type)
- LINE OUT Jack L/MONO (1/4 inch phone type)
- LINE OUT Jack R (1/4 inch phone type)
- STEREO LINK:
- STEREO LINK OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4 inch phone type)
- STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4 inch phone type)
- FOOT SWITCH: FOOT SWITCH Jack (1/4 inch phone type)
- DC IN: DC IN Jack
- Power Supply:
- DC 12 V
- Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8,
- Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
- AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 410 mA
- Expected Battery Life: Continuous Us
- Alkaline: approx. 8 hours (MAX), approx. 12 hours (ECO)
- Nickel-metal hydride: approx. 10 hours (MAX), approx. 15 hours (ECO)
Battery Life will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
Size and Weight
- Carrying Bag (CB-BA330)
- Speaker Stand (ST-A95)
- Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5L (MUTE)
- BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT)
- BOSS FS-6
- Connection Cable: PCS-31, PCS-33
- Included: AC Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual
* 0 dBu= 0.775 Vrms
- Width: 415 mm16-3/8 inches
- Depth: 323 mm12-3/4 inches
- Height: 509 mm20-1/16 inches
- Weight: 13.8 kg30 lbs. 7 oz.
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.
Dave Palmer from Fredericksburg Virginia, email@example.com
|Would you consider this product to be made well? How dependable?
|Roland has really out-done them selves. I've been using roland products for fifteen years or so and have been using a street cube as soon as they came out and it still working great but it can't compare in sound quality to this little PA with the BIG sound.
|What do you consider to be the best features of this product? What features would you add to this product if you could?
|I can not beleive the sound quality of this small PA
And it can run several hours on 8 AA battery's, the cheepest battery's out there.Comparing it to the
Fishman SA220 Solo performance PA that coast $999.95
I think it sounds just as good with 4 channels+aux ch
and man this amp gets loud but sounds great, low end
high end,its all there.All I can say is "unbelievable"
|Ease of Use
|How easy is this product to use? How easy is the product to use with other products? Did it take long for you to learn to use this product? Was the manual helpful? How playable do you consider this product to be?
|Right out of the box, plug and play
|How is the tone?