- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Take a backing band wherever you go! The Roland BK7m Backing Track Arranger Module
is a state-of-the-art module that packs an interactive band into a sleek, slim package. No bigger than a book, the Roland BK7m is a dream machine for the entertaining artist or solo musician who needs a backing band onstage, in the studio, or at home.
The BK7m is an easy to use module that provides hundreds of great Tones, Music Styles, and rhythms that will make you sound like a pro ensemble onstage. Choose from the library of built-in styles or play your own music files directly from USB for play-along accompaniment. You can even record your performances directly to USB memory with the Roland BK7m backing module for distribution and archiving.
Roland BK7m Backing Track Arranger Module Features
- Portable backing module compatible with MIDI-capable pianos, keyboards, accordions, organs
- 1,000-plus tones, 57 drum kits, 128-voice polyphony
- Over 400 high-quality music styles, each with four one-touch settings
- Over 900 Music Assistants covering every musical genre
- Center Cancel feature minimizes vocals from pre-existing songs to create instant karaoke sing-along tracks
- SMF and audio file playback via onboard USB connector
- Audio recording in WAV format directly to connected USB storage device
- Cover function for SMFs and Music Styles
- Composite Video Out to display Lyrics and/or Chord Symbols on external display
The Roland BK7m is powered by a state-of-the-art Roland sound engine, packed with over 1,000 great Tones and dozens of drum and percussion kits. The module is able to handle 128 voices simultaneously, and is compatible with a variety of voicing formats, including GM2, GS, and XG Lite. Feed the Roland BK7m a quality Standard MIDI File, buckle up, and get ready for a great-sounding band. You can also use it as a high-quality sound module for a MIDI-compatible instrument such as a digital piano, V-Accordion, organ or guitar.
In addition to playing MIDI Files with its internal sound generator, the BK7m backing track module can play and manipulate audio files. Play MP3 or WAV files via USB and use the onboard controls to change key signature and tempo to best suit your vocal range or performance style. You can also use the Roland BK7m’s Center Cancel feature to minimize the vocals from pre-existing songs to create instant karaoke-style sing-along tracks.
To expand the capabilities of the Roland BK7m, a USB port is provided for connecting to industry-standard USB storage devices such as a USB key or self-powered USB hard disk for playing and modifying/saving files. You can also use the USB port to record your performances as audio files (WAV, 44.1KHz/16-bit linear format) on a USB storage device.
The Roland BK7m backing track module’s composite video output can be connected to an external monitor, which allows the audience or other musicians onstage to follow the lyrics and chord symbols of the performed song. Turn your show into a multimedia experience!
Roland BK7m Backing Track Arranger Module Specifications
- Display: 128 x 64 dots, graphic LCD
- Max. polyphony: 128 voices
- Sounds: 1,092 tones, 57 Drum Sets
- Multitimbral parts: real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR, MBS) + 16 Song parts
- Master tuning: 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz
- Key control (Transpose): –6 to +5 in semitones (for audio/MIDI data
- Tempo change: Quarter Note = 20 to 250 for SMF and Music Styles, 75 to 125 % for mp3 and WAV files
- Part mute functions: TRACK MUTE: Music Styles, SMF, CENTER CANCEL: mp3, WAV, AUDIO INPUT signals
- Real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR, MBS):
- reverb: 12 types, chorus: 6 types, MFX: 84 types, parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 User, multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 user
- Music Style/SMF section:
- reverb: 8 types, chorus: 8 types, MFX A, B, C: 84 types each, parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 user, multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 user
- Music Styles: 433 in 10 ‘Rhythm’ families
- One Touch memories: 4 per Music Style
- Style Cover: 30 presets
- Style Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- Real-time player: SMF (Format 0/1), KAR, mp3, WAV
- Song Chord Extractor: Automatic chord detection for SMF files
- SMF Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- SMF Cover: 30 presets
- Performance lists: Unlimited number (storage on USB memory), 954 Music Assistant (Internal on BK-7m)
- Performance memories per list: Max. 999
- Finder: Quick location of Performance memories
- Demo: Yes
- USB recorder: Records audio files (WAV, 44.1 kHz/16-bit linear format)
- Video Lyrics: SMF and mp3/WAV
- Knobs: VOLUME, AUDIO IN, BALANCE
- Rotary encoder: Data dial with push switching function
- Headphone jack: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- Audio inputs: INPUT L/MONO, R jack: 1/4 inch phone type
- USB connectors: USB Host (data storage), COMPUTER (reception and transmission of MIDI data)
- MIDI: MIDI IN, MIDI OUT (V-LINK function)
- Video output jack: composite (PAL or NTSC, selectable)
- Audio outputs: OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4 inch phone type
- Pedal and footswitch jacks: SWITCH/EXPRESSION jack (programmable), FC-7 jack (programmable)
- Power supply: 9 V DC, supplied AC adaptor
- Included accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC adaptor, Sonar LE DVD-ROM, 4 screws (M5 x 12)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 11-15/16 x 7-11/16 x 4 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz.
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.