Roland Cube 120XL Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier
Delivering 120 pumpin watts of power, the Roland Cube 120XL bass amp is their flagship model. Featuring a 12 inch high performance coaxial speaker, the Cube 120XL will punch its way through any mix, and affords players plenty of flexibility onstage. Create a universe of instantly selectable tones with eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW, plus 4-band EQ, wicked effects, and Looper - a world's first for bass amps!
Roland Cube 120XL Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
XL Power for Bassists!
- Compact 120-watt bass amp with custom-designed 12-inch coaxial speaker
- Dual custom-designed Air Flow Port for deep bass and punchy sound
- Eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW amp
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- SOLO function with memory for use as a second channel
- Phrase Looper onboard for sound-on-sound recording with unlimited overdubs
- Four-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in chromatic bass tuner with drop tuning support
The Cube 120XL bass amp remains portable and travel friendly, a Cube tradition, but now has the benefits from new-generation XL performance enhancements. The Cube 120XL amp delivers a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM technology.
FFP is one of Roland's core technologies in which each component - amp, cabinet, and speaker - achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body. Dual custom-designed air flow ports provide deep base and punchy sound.
And there's more to the XL Bass story: Check out the wicked new COSM amps and effects and, another world's first for bass amplifiers, built-in Looper for constructing stacks of sound in real-time!
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor