- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Delivering 120 pumpin watts of power, the Roland Cube 120XL bass amp is their flagship model.
Featuring a 12 inch high performance coaxial speaker, the Cube 120XL will punch its way through any mix, and affords players plenty of flexibility onstage. Create a universe of instantly selectable tones with eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW, plus 4-band EQ, wicked effects, and Looper - a world's first for bass amps!
Roland Cube 120XL Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
XL Power for Bassists!
- Compact 120-watt bass amp with custom-designed 12-inch coaxial speaker
- Dual custom-designed Air Flow Port for deep bass and punchy sound
- Eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW amp
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- SOLO function with memory for use as a second channel
- Phrase Looper onboard for sound-on-sound recording with unlimited overdubs
- Four-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in chromatic bass tuner with drop tuning support
The Cube 120XL bass amp remains portable and travel friendly, a Cube tradition, but now has the benefits from new-generation XL performance enhancements. The Cube 120XL amp delivers a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM technology.
FFP is one of Roland's core technologies in which each component - amp, cabinet, and speaker - achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body. Dual custom-designed air flow ports provide deep base and punchy sound.
And there's more to the XL Bass story: Check out the wicked new COSM amps and effects and, another world's first for bass amplifiers, built-in Looper for constructing stacks of sound in real-time!
Roland Cube 120XL Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Specifications
- Rated Power Output: 120 W
- Nominal Input Level: Bass Input -10 dBu / 1 MO, Aux In: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- Power Switch
- Tuner Switch
- Bass Input: Pad Switch; Off, -10 dB
- Comp/Drive: Comp/Drive Knob (Comp, Drive)
- COSM Amplifier: Type Switch (Super Flat, Flip Top, B Man, T.E, Bass 360, Session, Concert 810, Super Low), Shape Switch, Gain Knob, Volume Knob
- Solo: On/Off, Memeory Switch, Volume Knob
- Equalizer: Bass Knob, Low-Mid Knob, High-Mid Knob, Treble Knob
- EFX: EFX Knob (Chorus, Poly Octave)
- Reverb: Reverb Knob (Room, Plate)
- Delay/Looper: Rec/Play/Dub Switch, Tap/Stop Switch, Delay/Looper Knob (Delay, Looper)
- Line Out/DI Out: Select Switch (Line Out, DI Out), Ground Lift Switch (Off, On)
- Foot Switch: Optional FS5L or FS5U
- Indicators: Power, Comp/Drive, Tuner, Shape, Solo, EFX, Delay/Looper, Rec/Play/Dub,Reverb
- Bass Input Jack (1/4 inch phone type)
- Aux In Jack (Stereo miniature phonetype)
- Line Out/DI Out Jack (XLR type)
- Recording Out/Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Extension Speaker Jack (1/4 inch phone type)
- Foot Switch Jack (Tip: Solo Ring: Comp/Drive) (1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- Foot Switch Jack (Tip: EFX Ring: Reverb) (1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- Foot Switch Jack (Tip: Delay/Rec/Play/Dub Ring: Tap/Stop) (1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- Power Consumption: 39 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 462 x 325 x 518 mm (18 3/16 x 12 13/16 x 20 7/16 inches)
- Weight: 19.7 kg (43 lbs 7 oz)
- Included Accessory: Owner’s Manual
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.