- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Roland CM110 Cube 2.1 Electronic Instrument Monitor System
is a 2.1-channel system designed to handle keyboards, electronic drums and more. With an integrated protection circuit that can take a full-frequency beating, the CM110 Cube will provide fantastic sound, high performance, and Cube reliability. Hear and feel your music to the fullest with the powerhouse Roland CM110 Cube.
Today’s electronic musical instruments can deliver an extreme range of sound, from the deepest, thundering lows to ear-splitting highs. Roland is pleased to announce a new-breed nearfield monitoring system built specifically to handle the demands of modern synthesizers, electronic drums, media-production gear, and the like.
Roland CM110 Cube 2.1 Electronic Instrument Monitor Features
A New Dimension
- 2.1-channel system with high-quality sound and full frequency response
- Custom-made speakers with protection circuit to handle input with wide dynamic range or continuous high levels (synthesizers, V-Drums, etc.)
- Flexible connectivity to handle electronic musical instruments such as V-Drums, keyboards, and stage pianos, as well as media-production gear, audio players, and home entertainment systems
- 3-channel multimedia inputs, including digital, stereo miniature phone type, and RCA phono type
- External mixer can be connected to the balanced input (XLR) for input expansion
- 100 watt package with two 25 watt satellites and a companion 50 watt sub
The Roland CM110 consists of a subwoofer and two satellite speakers. The flexible input types let you connect a wide variety of analog and digital gear, including electronic instruments, audio-playback gear, even computers. The rich, deep sound also makes this system ideal for home-entertainment listening. The CM110 Cube provides 100 W of total output power. Fill your home or personal studio with powerful sound and enjoy music in the proper full-range format for which it was created.
The Roland CM110 features high-performance speakers with protection circuits to tame wide dynamic ranges and/or continuous high levels from instruments such as synthesizers, V-Drums, etc. In other words, the Cube is built to withstand an arsenal of hot gear and input levels. And, in an environmentally friendly touch, the system offers Auto-Off switches that prevent unnecessary power consumption after several hours of inactivity.
Each of the three input channels has a dedicated volume knob, with a Master volume knob to control all three simultaneously. A Phase switch instantly changes the phase of the sound being output from the subwoofer, helping find its ideal placement. The two EQ knobs adjust the volumes of the lower and upper ranges, while the Woofer knob adjusts the output volume of the subwoofer.
Roland CM110 Cube 2.1 Electronic Instrument Monitor Specifications
- Power Output: 100 watts (50 watt sub and 2 x 25 watt satellite speakers)
- Subwoofer: 6.5 inches
- Satellite Speakers: 4 inches
- Channel 1 (Instrument): 1/4 inch phone type
- Channel 2 (Line): RCA phono type, stereo mini phone type
- Channel 3 (Digital): Coaxial type
- Balanced Input: XLR, 1/4 inch
- Headphones: Stereo mini phone type
- Included Accessories: Power cord, speaker cables, owners manual
- Sub Dimensions (WxDxH): 13 x 12 7/8 x 14 1/2 inches
- Sub Weight: 29 lbs 6 oz
- Satellite Speakers Dimensions (WxDxH): 6 7/16 x 7 13/16 x 9 5/8 inches
- Weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.