- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Roland F110 Digital Stage Piano
; 88 keys stereo multi-sampled piano and high-quality library of sounds, plus unique cabinet with folding lid, acclaimed keyboard touch, and an intuitive user interface.
The F110 is a smart choice for the budget and space-conscious musician.
Roland F110 Features:
Form Meets Function
- Folding lid cabinet design covers the keyboard when closed and functions as a music rest when open
- Satin Black or Satin White finish
- Luxurious metallic 3-pedal unit embedded in the stand
- Friendly control panel with quick access to essential functions
- 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano onboard, along with high-quality collection of sounds
- 128-voice polyphony
- PHA alpha II keyboard
- Compact Design with Unique Folding Lid
At just 12 inch deep, the streamlined F110 fits easily into bedrooms and restricted living spaces. The unique folding-lid design covers the keys when closed, and serves as a music holder when open.
Flagship Piano Sound
The F110 features Roland’s finest 88-key concert grand-piano sound, with individual stereo multi-samples for every key. It’s touch responsive to the subtlest pressure and nuance — from the deepest, most powerful bass to the most delicate high notes.
PHA alpha II Keyboard
The F110’s 88-key Progressive Hammer Action PHA alpha II keyboard gives you the authentic feel of an acoustic grand, with a weightier touch in the lower registers and a lighter touch in the higher registers. Pedal positions are detected smoothly as well, causing the sound to be shaped in direct response to the depth to which a pedal is pushed, creating just the sound you want.
With the F110, you can play day or night, year after year, and enjoy perfect sound and performance. Since the F110 is fully digital, there are no strings to tune. No need to worry about temperature changes or aging strings. And since it’s digital, the F110 lets you play through its built-in speakers, it’s external output, or privately through headphones.
Roland F110 Digital Stage Piano Specifications
- Keyboard Type: 88 keys (PHA alpha II)
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 levels / Fixed touch
- 88 keys Stereo multi-sampled Piano Sound
- Conforms to GM2/GS/XG Lite
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz
- Transpose: -6 to +5
- Stretched Tuning: On/Off
- Temperament: 8 Types
- Effect: Reverb (10 level), String Resonance (only for Piano, 10 levels), Damper Resonance (only for Piano, 10 levels), Key Off Resonance (only for Piano, 10 levels)
- Equalizer: 3-band Digital Equalizer
- Volume: 0 to 10
- Tempo: 10 to 500
- Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Tracks: 3 Tracks
- Song: 99 songs
- Control: Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Previous / Rewinding, Next / Fast-forwarding, Track Mute, Tempo, Tempo Mute, All Song Play, Count-in, Count-down, Song Volume
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
Size and Weight
- Rated Power Output: 12W x 2
- Speakers: (8cm x 12cm) x 2
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters LED
- Pedal: Damper (half-pedal recognition), Soft (half-pedal recognition, function assignable), Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Controls: Volume
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, V-LINK
- Connectors: Output Jacks (L/Mono, R), Input Jacks (L/Mono, R), Headphone Jack x 2 (Stereo), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), DC Inlet, Pedal Connector
- Cabinet Finish: Satin Black, Satin White
- Power Supply: PSB-7U (12V, 4A)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord (for AC Adaptor), Headphone Hook, Roland 60 Classical Piano Masterpieces
- Width: 1,361 mm, 53-5/8 inches
- Depth: 302 mm, 11-15/16 inches
- Height: 778 mm, 30-11/16 inches
- Weight: 35.0 kg, 77 lbs. 3 oz.
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.