For stage use, practice or in the studio, the Roland GA112 Guitar Combo Amplifier is the go-to amp! With Roland’s latest COSM amp model onboard, Progressive Amp, the Roland GA-112 gives guitarists incredible versatility with fantastic touch response while retaining simple to use functionality. The GA112 amp, with a single 12 inch speaker and 100 watts of power, is perfect for rehearsal studios or small to medium scale live venues.
Roland GA112 Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- 100-watt amp with one 12 inch speaker
- Original COSM amp model (Progressive Amp) with incredible feel, attack, natural compression, and sustain
- Morph through clean to super-extreme tones with the DRIVE knob and BOOST button
- Intuitive operation with simple, fast-access structure; two volume controls, three tone controls, presence, and reverb
- Smart Channel memorizes the current position of knobs in all four channels without programming or saving
- LEDs in the knobs show current settings in any channel, great for dark stages
- Included GA Foot Controller allows you to switch instantly between four channels and two routes of loops, reverbs, boost settings, etc
Built into the Roland GA112 amp is a new and unique COSM amp model called Progressive Amp. With the simple twist of the DRIVE knob and push of the BOOST button, you can morph through a diverse sonic landscape of new amp sounds, from clean to super extreme.
No matter what sound you’re going for, the GA112 guitar amp makes it fast and easy to find with only two volume knobs, three tone-control knobs, presence, and reverb effects to navigate. From your mind to your fingers, the Roland GA112 inspires fast workflow and fluid performance.
The new Smart Channel feature always saves your latest changes to panel settings automatically, and you can recall one of four saved settings for all controls with a simple button push. No mystery, no confusion – the glowing LED knobs clearly indicate the positions of each parameter for the four memories, and help you visually check the current settings onstage.
The GA112 amp is the brainchild of Roland and BOSS R&D, a world-leading force in cutting-edge sound. These amps feature the latest advancements in tone tech, yet provide easy operation with signature styling. You’ll turn heads with these attractive, road-tough amps, which look as cool as they sound.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor