- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Extreme expression and great portability! The Roland Jupiter 50 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard
fuses synthesis and acoustic instruments in a way that changed the way you play, react to, and feel a keyboard. The Roland Jupiter 50 combines the supreme expression of the Jupiter 80 with the travel friendliness of the Roland Juno series and adds in SuperNATURAL sound and pro performance.
Roland Jupiter 50 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard Features
- Stunning SuperNATURAL sounds powered by Roland’s most advanced sound engine
- Travel-friendly design; 76-note weighted keyboard
- Over 1500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones found in the flagship Jupiter 80
- Fast, friendly user interface with intuitive color-coded buttons and sliders
- Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly
- Pro-quality multi-effects and reverb
- Expressive performance controllers, including D BEAM, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks
- USB Song Player/Recorder
- USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with SONAR LE and Jupiter 50 Control Surface plug-in for SONAR
The Jupiter 50 synth keyboard houses over 1500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones found in the flagship Jupiter 80, plus all of its SuperNATURAL acoustic sounds and many of its Live Sets. In fact, you can conveniently import the Jupiter 80’s Live Sets into the Jupiter 50 via USB flash memory. To achieve the same supreme sound quality as the Jupiter 80, the Jupiter 50 keyboard employs the identical analog audio components as its big brother, including the high-resolution D/A converter.
Essential Sounds Onboard
The Roland Jupiter 50 is packed with over 1,500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones, plus over 70 SuperNATURAL acoustic instruments, each with its own dedicated sound engine. Choose, stack and edit any combination of four tones to create custom Live Sets.
Easy Sound Creation
- For live performers: There’s a treasure trove of essential stage sounds packed into the Roland Jupiter 50 synth, anchored by our famous SuperNATURAL piano and electric pianos. Authentic organs are included as well, derived from our acclaimed VK organ sound engine, with a dedicated front-panel button that provides instant access to rotary effects.
- For synth lovers: Choose from over 1,500 SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones and stack four of them to create a powerful Live Set. Classic synth sounds include analog favorites such as the Roland SH and Jupiter brass, plus digital sounds from the D-50, JD-800, and Fantom. Combine them with the SuperNATURAL acoustic instruments to create your own expressive, modern sounds.
- For film composers: Expressive classical and ethnic instruments are at your immediate access for composition, from erhu, sitar, and flamenco guitar to timpani and oboe. Thanks to Behavior Modeling technology, the Roland Jupiter 50 synthesizer translates your keyboard performance into the unique musical nuances of each modeled instrument.
Complex sounds don’t have to be complicated to program. The Roland Jupiter 50 simplifies the sound-design process with its color-coded front panel, fast-access buttons and sliders, and Registration/Live Set architecture (128 Registrations, 2,560 Live Sets) logically categorized and instantly available.
Tipping the scales at just 24 lbs. 5 oz., the Roland Jupiter 50 keyboard is one of the lightest professional synthesizers in its class, while still offering a top-quality 76-note weighted keyboard. With its powerhouse features, sounds, and travel-friendly design, the Jupiter 50 is a dream for gigging musicians on the go.
The Roland Jupiter 50’s built-in audio recorder/player lets you capture musical sketches and full performances instantly to USB memory. By pre-loading a USB stick with WAV, AIFF, and/or MP3 files, you can use them as live backing tracks onstage and control them from the Jupiter 50 keyboard. You can even simultaneously record your performances on the keyboard along with audio file playback from USB.
The Jupiter 50 synth boasts an advanced effects engine that takes your sounds into another dimension. There are five types of pro-grade reverb algorithms onboard, plus dozens of other special effects (MFX). You can select from five MFX structures that let you place up to four effects in parallel and/or serial paths; using these structures, you can take full advantage of the Roland Jupiter 50’s powerful collection of effects to create intense electro-synth sounds, intricate ambient synth textures, and beyond.
Roland Jupiter 50 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard Specifications
- Keyboard: 76 keys (with velocity)
- Sound Generator Section:
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Parts: 3 parts (Upper, Solo, Percussion/Lower)
- Registrations: 128 (including pre-loaded registrations)
- Live Sets: 2,560 (including pre-loaded live sets)
- Effects: Multi-Effects (MFX): 4 units (parallel connection only), 76 types Reverb: 1 unit, 5 types
- USB Memory Song Player/Recorder Section:
- Track: 1 stereo track
- Playable File Format: Audio File: WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Recording File Format: Audio File: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit Linear, stereo)
- External Memory: USB Flash Memory (sold separately)
- Arpeggiator: Preset: 128 styles User: 16 styles
- Harmony Intelligence: 17 types
- Controllers: D-Beam Controller Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever Assignable buttons (S1, S2) Assignable knobs (CUTOFF/C1, RESONANCE/C2) PART LEVEL sliders (PERC/LOWER, UPPER, SOLO)
- Display: 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- PHONES jack (stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- SUB OUT jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUDIO IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- FOOT PEDAL jacks (CTRL 1, CTRL 2, HOLD)
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER port (Audio/MIDI)
- USB Memory port DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Accessories: Owner's manual CD-ROM (USB Audio/MIDI driver) DVD-ROM (SONAR LE) USB MEMORY Protector AC Adaptor Power Cord (for AC Adaptor)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 49-15/16 x 14-1/4 x 4-10/16 inches
- Weight: 11 kg /24 lbs. 5 oz.
Price Match - Guarantee
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.