Limited Edition - More Sounds! The Roland Juno D is a 64-voice, 16-part multi-timbral synth that includes over 700 excellent sounds and a great feeling keyboard.
Its excellent, interactive set of groove creation and composition tools includes 400 preprogrammed phrases and arpeggios, chord memory, and tons of cool drum patterns. Start with a drum pattern and add real-time phrases for instant grooves. The Juno-D’s front-panel knobs & D Beam controller are great for live performance. With sound categories you can easily find what you need and trigger a genre-appropriate phrase (horn blasts for horn sounds for example) from one note. Everything you do goes out through MIDI making for easy editing and backup with the included graphic editor/librarian (Mac or PC). The original Roland entry level marvel from the 80’s, the Juno, has returned to fill the same need - tons of modern and classic CD-quality sounds, at a bedroom studio price.
Roland Juno-D Features
The Birth of a New Synth Star
- Affordable 61-note synthesizer with 64-note polyphony, improved keyboard feel, and GM2 compatibility
- 640 radio-ready patches, 20 rhythm sets
- Patches organized in categories such as Piano, Guitar, Orchestra, etc.
- Two Tones can be assigned to each patch, and can be split or layered
- 47 multi-effects, eight reverb types, 8 chorus types
- Powerful arpeggiator, with 400 phrase/arpeggio templates for instant sonic animation
- Multi Chord memory for one-finger chord triggering; Rhythm Guide metronome with preset patterns and variations
- D Beam controller and front-panel control knobs for expressive performance
- Mac/PC editing software included
Roland proudly announces the Juno-D — the most competitively priced and full-featured synthesizer in its class. Hundreds of radio-ready sounds are packed into the Juno-D’s jet-black metal chassis, along with a world-class array of expressive multi-effects, realtime performance controllers, and tools for groove creation and composition. Considering how much power it packs for such little cash, the new Juno redefines the phrase bang for the buck.
Stellar Sounds, Streamlined Operation
Forget about MIDI and focus on playing with the Juno-D. It’s loaded with brand-new CD-quality sounds and direct-access buttons for selecting among the hundreds of patches. Enjoy the latest sounds, such as synthetic pads layered with glossy acoustic-sampled textures. Sounds can be layered and split in Performance mode. Those who want to program their own Juno-D sounds via computer, a Mac/PC editor is included.
The Juno-D is loaded with convenient, performance-oriented features including a powerful phrase/arpeggio generator and Multi Chord memory function, which lets you play a chord by touching a single key. You can assign all 12 notes in an octave to play different chords, and then save them as a set. There are several chord sets already stored in the Juno-D at the factory. A Rhythm Guide metronome with real drum sounds is also built in, which includes preset patterns with several variations.
Performers will appreciate the feel of the Juno-D’s newly improved 61-note, velocity-sensitive keyboard, which is a step up from previous synths in this price range. Bend, twist, and manipulate your sounds in real time with the D Beam controller, pitch/modulation lever, and five front-panel control knobs. For additional control, plug in pedal- and/or footswitches such as Roland’s DP-2, DP-8 Damper pedal, EV-5 Expression pedal, or BOSS’s FS-5U.
Phrase/Arpeggio Generator, Multi Chord Memory
Use the Phrase/Arpeggio Generator to create wild arpeggios or select Chord Memory to play complex chords with a single finger.
- Phrase/Arpeggio Generator: Press [PHRASE/ARPEGGIO] and play a note or chord on the keyboard. An arpeggio will sound based on what you play. Pressing the - buttons allows you to select arpeggio templates suitable for the sound you are playing.
- Multi Chord Memory: Press [CHORD MEMORY]. When you play a note on the keyboard, you‘ll hear a chord based on the selected chord structure. To change chords, use the Value [-]/ [+] buttons to select a Chord Set (typical chord progressions are provided as presets).
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor