The Roland KC110 is the World’s First AA Battery-Powered Stereo Keyboard Amp! The KC110 is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight AA batteries. Take this amp anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
Roland KC110 Keyboard Amp Features
True Stereo Sound
- World’s first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
- Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, “Wide” chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
The KC110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with Wide
mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your instruments and voice with the KC110’s onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC110 is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4 inch inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor