- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Roland KC110 is the World’s First AA Battery-Powered Stereo Keyboard Amp!
The KC110 is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight AA batteries. Take this amp anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
Roland KC110 Keyboard Amp Features
True Stereo Sound
- World’s first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
- Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, “Wide” chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
The KC110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with Wide
mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your instruments and voice with the KC110’s onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC110 is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4 inch inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
Roland KC110 Keyboard Amp Specifications
Rated Power Output
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- 15 W + 15 W (when using the AC adaptor)
- 10 W + 10 W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
Nominal Output Level
- CH 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- CH 2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Tweeter x 2
- CHANNEL CONTROL: CH1 Volume Knob, CH2 Volume Knob, CH3 Volume Knob
- MASTER CONTROL: EFFECT Knob, (Equalizer) LOW Knob, HIGH Knob, VOLUME Knob
- AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
- POWER Switch
- CH1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4 inch phone type)
- CH2 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4 inch phone type)
- CH3 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4 inch phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
- LINE OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4 inch phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (1/4 inch phone type)
- DC IN Jack
Expected battery life under continuous use
- AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
- Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
- Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
- Alkaline: about 7 hours
- Nickel-metal hydride: about 8 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.