- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Roland RD-700GX digital piano is a powerhouse featuring Roland’s latest sound engine for incredible sound quality.
The flagship RD-700GX leads the market with a wide variety of exquisite piano sounds, SuperNATURAL instruments and a PHA II Ivory Feel keyboard with Escapement.
Both GX-series pianos are anchored by Roland’s finest 88-key stereo multi-samples piano engine, with every note captured separately at a high-to-low sweep of velocity levels. Super expressive piano sound-sets are provided, plus EP’s and other essential instruments. Sounds can be customized and saved for instant recall.
The RD-700GX offers an excellent PHA alpha II weighted keyboard. Musician’s can play audio through the RD-GX directly from a USB key. Flexible file compatibility enables playback of Standard MIDI files, WAV, AIFF, and MP3s. The Audio Key feature allows users to use the lowest octave for controlling start song, song length, and other parameters. Additionally players can connect directly to a PC via USB and tap into Cakewalk SONAR LE software, which comes included in every RD-GX package.
Customization is a breeze with the RD-GX series via the RD-GX Piano Designer feature which allows you to tweak Hammer Noise, Damper Resonance, Duplex Scale, etc.
It’s simple to expand the already impressive onboard sound set via two optional Roland SRX expansion boards.
Roland RD300GX Specifications
Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA alpha II Ivory keyboard with excapement)
Sound Generator: Conforms to General MIDI 2 system, 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano sound
- Part: 16
- Maximum Polphony: 128 voices
- Wave Memory: 256 MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Tones: Normal Tones: 242, SuperNATURAL E.Piano: 10, Tonewheel Organ: 10, General MIDI 2 tones: 256, Rhythm Sets: 5, General MIDI 2 Rhythm Sets: 9
- Setups: 100
- Effects: Multi-Effects: 2x4 systems, 124 types, Reverb: 6 types, Chorus: 3 types, Sound Control: 3-band compressor, 4-band Digital Equalizer
SMB/Audio File Player
- File Format: Standard MIDI file; format-0/1, Audio File: WAV, AIFF (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), MP3 *Audio File can be played with Audio Key Function
- Output jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4 inch phone type, Output Jacks (L,R): XLR type, Damper pedal, FC1 pedal, FC2 pedal, MIDI (In, Out1, OUT2, THRU/OUT3), USB (MIDI, Memory), Headphones jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, AC Inlet
- Arpeggiator: 150 styles
- Rhythm Pattern: 200
- Display: 128 x 64 dots graphic LCD with backlit
- Controllers: Zone level slider x 4 (assignable), Equalizer knobs, Reverb knob, Chorus knob, Multi-effects control knob x 2 (assignable, pitch bend/modulation lever), Assignable switches (S1, S2)
- Expansion Slots: SRX expansion: 2 slots
- Internal Memory: 4M bytes
- Power Supply: AC 117/230/240 V (50/60 Hz), AC220 V (60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 12 W
- Accessories: Owners manual, Audio key utility 2 quick guide, CD-ROM (audio key utility 2, Sonar LE), Damper pedal, Power cord
Size and Weight
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 56 7/8 x 14 13/16 x 5 7/8 inches
- Weight: 55 pounds, 2 ounces
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.