The expanded TD12SV electronic drum set adds extra expression so drummers have another option in Roland's award-winning lineup of electronic drums! By adding an additional V-Cymbal and mount, Roland gives drummers an amazing value with even more expressive potential.
Roland TD12SV Electronic Drum Set Features
- Popular TD12S kit enhanced with a second crash cymbal (CY12R/C) and cymbal mount (MDY10U)
- Perfect for practice, with expressive sounds, quiet and natural-feeling mesh heads, preset backing patterns, built-in metronome, mix input, headphone output
- Great for live performance, with instant drum kit switching with Chain function, bright and big LCD, large buttons, four outputs, sturdy metal chassis and drum stand
- Ideal for recording since less equipment is necessary — no mics, drum isolation booths, or extra drums needed for different sounds
With the same stunning sound quality as the flagship TD20, the TD12 drum module provides hundreds of expressive instruments and play-along sequences in a streamlined, affordable package. Many of the sounds in the TD12, from drums to cymbals, are COSM modeled for the ultimate in expression and realism. The module provides the same large, icon-based LCD as its big brother (the TD20), and is housed in a road-tough, metallic black chassis with a friendly array of buttons, controls, and mix sliders. Twelve trigger inputs are provided, plus four audio outputs and MIDI I/O.
Enjoy the dozens of expert programmed kits in the TD12 which range from authentic acoustic sets to ultra-modern electronic flavors. But the fun doesn’t stop there; customize your snare drum, toms, bass drum, and cymbals with the modeling-based V-Editing. Change sizes and materials, attach sizzles to cymbals, increase snare buzz, and more. Then get out your sticks and enjoy! The TD-12 supports positional sensing on the snare and ride, as well as on the toms when you play rim shots. The TD12 is also brush compatible, and features the expressive Interval Control feature for the snare and ride/crash/china cymbal, which varies the sound in natural ways based on the speed of stroke repetition.
The Roland TD12SV is available in black or white and includes the following components:
- 1 x TD12 Percussion Module
- 1 x PD105 Mesh Pad
- 3 x PD85 Mesh Pads
- 1 x KD85 Mesh Kick Pad
- 3 x CY12R/C Cymbal Pads
- 1 x VH11 Hi-Hat
- 1 x MDY10U Cymbal Mount
- 1 x MDS12BK which includes the drum set rack, the mounting hardware for the pads and two (2) of the cymbals, and the mounting plate that attaches to the bottom of the TD12 percussion module.
- Kick pedal and hi hat stand sold separately
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor